2019 Triton 17 TX

My awesome luck! The middle of October we had a storm roll through. A branch fell and ripped the cover. Word was that there was another storm coming. In the garage it went. Today I finally flipped the switches to off and plugged it in to charge. Then I decided to load a couple a maps. I turned the power back on. That is where my problem started. The only thing I have power to now is my trolling motor. No console depth finder, no horn, no trim, no live wells, or anything! Any ideas? All the batteries are up and terminals tight.

2. Member
    You may have a power switch in the rear compartment (bilge area). I know mine does. I would check that and make sure it is in the right position.
    Dave
    2021 Triton 18TRX, Mercury 200 ProXS-4s
    Lowrance Elite FS, w/ Active Target
    Humminbird Helix 9 MEGA SI G4N
    Humminbird Helix 9 MEGA DI G4N

3. Member
    I usually leave them on. When I had it in the shop, they had flipped them off. So today when I put it on the charger, I had turned them off. Then decided to do the maps. I was just out messing with it. I started to pull the switch. It didn't take me long to remember why I don't like working on boats.

4. Member
    I'm ready to sink tis sucker. I found that I had a switch on and ran the battery to junk. I put a new battery in. That almost cured my problems. I haven't tried to crank it, just because it is the garage. I have most of the power now, but no horn or depth finders. I have looked at the fuses and they are all good. I am lost!

5. Member
    Need to check both in-line automobile style fuses (likely behind helm & bow dash panels) and the water-resistant circuit breakers located on the gunnel underneath the console too.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

6. Member
    I have had every fuse out the fuse box. But I will look for the other. It happens to be 70 degrees, so it is a good day to mess with it. Thanks for your input!

7. Member
    Make sure when you were swapping the battery out that you didn't miss hooking up a wire. They can fall/lay out of the way and you can easily overlook one. I don't think missing a wire could affect your horn but it could have a designated wire going to the sonars. Your horn could just be a open at one of the connections or a bad switch. If you have a volt ohm meter it will help running the trouble.

8. Member
    I have rechecked the wires several times. Plus when I took the old battery out, I counted the wires I took off each side. They are all back on. It boggles my mind that it is just the depth finders and horn? I don't have a meter.