Thread: K.C. MO Members

K.C. MO Members

Hey guys, we're moving my daughter to K.C. she'll be going to school at and living by the St. Lukes hospital by the plaza, I need suggestions on a trust worthy GM auto dealer and a service center in the area, a good independent shop is ok as well, Thanks for helping

2. Member
    good luck getting a reply. Everyone is to busy drinking coffee. I live on the other side of the state, so can't help.

3. Member
    If any members know a Snap-on dealer around that area and could share a contact # that would be a big help also THX RJR

4. Member
    I live in KC (sorry I didn't reply sooner but I was having a cup of coffee ) and it's like any other city, good mechanics are hard to come by. I haven't had a GM product for a number of years. I can't help you with that one. Good luck

5. Member
    Sams Service Center off North Oak Trafficway. Should be about 20 minutes give or take from St Luke’s. Im in the St Louis area and ran into an issue with my 4Runner while visiting family in KC. Took it into Sams and they got the issue resolved quickly without gouging knowing I was an out of towner. Since I have actually made a few trip for routine maintenance because it was just a good experience.

6. Banned

7. Member
    Thanks guys !!