4 Tbls unsalted butter
    2 TBLS olive oil
    4 cloves minced garlic
    1.5 cups chicken broth
    1 TBLS cornstarch
    1 cup heavy cream
    3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Season chicken with your favorite blackening seasoning
    Cook pasta in salted water. Keep a cup of pasta water then drain and rinse pasta. Coat with a little olive oil and toss. Set aside.
    heat cast iron or stainless pan until hot add 2 TBLS of olive oil and butter to pan. Place chicken in pan. Turn every 2 minutes until done. Remove the chicken and cover with foil.
    Reduce pan that chicken was cooked in to Med-low heat. Do not wipe pan out. Add half of the chicken broth to pan. Stir to remove bits that were stuck to pan. Add cornstarch to the other half of broth
    and stir until smooth. Add the cream to pan along with the cornstarch/broth mixture. Heat to a simmer. Cook until thickened. Reduce heat to low. Add Parmesan cheese to pan and stir until melted. If sauce gets to thick add some leftover pasta water to thin it or add cream if it starts to thin out
    Add pasta to pan in portions and stir to coat well. Place pasta in serving platter. We just put the cast iron pan on the table. Slice chicken and place on top on pasta. Garlic bread sticks go great with it

Last edited by rb; 12-14-2021 at 03:44 AM.
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

2. Moderator
    This looks amazing. I do a version of this that is more Alfredo type of sauce. Just use equal parts of cream, butter and parm cheese. It will melt and thicken on its own and coat everything well.