Thread: H18

H18

When I saw this boat about 6 months ago I thought it was going to be super popular yet I never read anything much on here about it. What gives?

2. Member
    Agreed they are great boats. I am waiting for the used boat market to get back to normal around here. Here in the KS/MO area I am starting to see boats come down a little. I am waiting for the people who bought boats early in Covid to get tired of maintaining and storing them. I currently have an older H56 that I fish out of. It’s a great solid boat. Looking forward to having that Sea Dek to stand on.

3. Member
    I've had one on order that's supposed to be off line in January. I'm pretty excited.
    2022 Xpress H18

4. Member
    I pick up my H18 on Monday. Looking forward to doing some cold weather fishing until the water turns hard.

5. Member
    Hey Spanky, did you get your new boat? How do you like it?

6. Member
    Picked it up yesterday, even the snow didn't stop me from driving out to Hanover, PA. The boat looks great and can't wait to get it on the water. Here is the listing for my boat https://www.fsyamaha.com/inventory/2...7362-11145983i.
    I had them do a few things before I picked it up, they took my Helix 8 from my Ranger and put it on the bow, added a keel guard and rod straps.

7. Member
    I got the call last week that the shipper picked mine up from the factory. It's supposed to arrive at the dealer next week.

For anyone looking in the South, L&M Marine in Alabama has a good inventory of H17 and H18s and they have been good to work with.

Steve
    2022 Xpress H18

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by microsalmo View Post
    I got the call last week that the shipper picked mine up from the factory. It's supposed to arrive at the dealer next week.

For anyone looking in the South, L&M Marine in Alabama has a good inventory of H17 and H18s and they have been good to work with.

Steve
    Zack Jessop and the people at L&M are great to deal with.

I bought a new H17 there in 2018.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support