Thread: Costco

Costco

Just a few years ago I almost put $5,000 into it but I was wanting it to get down to $130. It got to $133 and the trade didn't happen. $550 a share today and just keeps going up. Getting greedy/cheap/principled whatever you want to call it when I put my foot in the sand and drew a red line at $130 has been a regret
    Last edited by bassnpro1; 12-10-2021 at 10:37 AM.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    Just a few years ago I almost put $5,000 into it but I was wanting it to get down to $130. It got to $133 and the trade didn't happen. $550 a share today and just keeps going up. Getting greedy/cheap/principled whatever you want to call it when I put my foot in the sand and drew a red line at $130 has been a regret
    I think we have all done that. I had NVDA at 168 before it split a year or so ago. Wrote a few calls on it and it get called away. I wanted it to drop back to repurchase and I have been waiting ever since

3. Member
    When WB buys ...

4. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    I think we have all done that. I had NVDA at 168 before it split a year or so ago. Wrote a few calls on it and it get called away. I wanted it to drop back to repurchase and I have been waiting ever since
    It will be back at pre-split level soon. The longer you wait the more you’ll regret it.

5. Member
    Try to remember ... it's not "Timing the Market" it's "Time IN the Market".
    If the numbers are there, buy stock. It'll go up in value, with few exceptions.
    Look at the basics. People need food, energy, housing and healthcare.

And another good metric, watch JB. If he buys, jump on it, for sure, period.
    While you'll be 5-10% behind him, you'll be in the draft ... a good position.

6. idbefishing
    Who’s JB?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    Who’s JB?
    Joe Biden?
    Last edited by Bassin08; 12-20-2021 at 10:43 PM.