Legend V20 Questions

Hello All,

Just brought home a 2017 Legend V20 and I have a few questions for the other V20 owners out there. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1) The boat came with 2 remotes for the TH Marine Two Way boat alarm system. After replacing the battery and hitting the lock button the remote beeps but nothing else happens. I assume it needs to be paired to the unit installed in the boat but I can't seem to find where it's installed. I've looked under the console and in the bilge area but don't see it. Was this a factory option on the Legends and if so, where are they typically installed?
    2) Regarding the livewell, I understand that pushing/pulling the red nozzle switches pump out/timer but is the timer only for recirc or can I also run the pump in on a timer as well when the overflow is open?
    3) There is a second pump on ACC4, is that just a recirc pump or does it pump in from the lake?
    4) ACC3 seems to do nothing in my boat, what is typically on this switch?
    2017 Legend V20 SC
    2017 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    Bobs Machine Hydraulic Jack Plate
    Lowrance Ghost

2. Legend Boats Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dcdayton1987 View Post
    Hello All,

Just brought home a 2017 Legend V20 and I have a few questions for the other V20 owners out there. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1) The boat came with 2 remotes for the TH Marine Two Way boat alarm system. After replacing the battery and hitting the lock button the remote beeps but nothing else happens. I assume it needs to be paired to the unit installed in the boat but I can't seem to find where it's installed. I've looked under the console and in the bilge area but don't see it. Was this a factory option on the Legends and if so, where are they typically installed?
    2) Regarding the livewell, I understand that pushing/pulling the red nozzle switches pump out/timer but is the timer only for recirc or can I also run the pump in on a timer as well when the overflow is open?
    3) There is a second pump on ACC4, is that just a recirc pump or does it pump in from the lake?
    4) ACC3 seems to do nothing in my boat, what is typically on this switch?
    1. I'm not familiar with the TH Marine boat alarm system
    2. My "fill" button is manual and doesnt have a timer that I'm aware of. The "Recirc hourglass button" has a manual or auto mode. This button will also control the pumpout
    3. I thought this was a recirc pump but I never use it
    4. My acc 3 has avionics power wired to it

Quote Originally Posted by BassAssassin22 View Post
    1. I'm not familiar with the TH Marine boat alarm system
    2. My "fill" button is manual and doesnt have a timer that I'm aware of. The "Recirc hourglass button" has a manual or auto mode. This button will also control the pumpout
    3. I thought this was a recirc pump but I never use it
    4. My acc 3 has avionics power wired to it

Thanks for the help! Still can't find the unit and speaker for the alarm so I'm starting to think maybe the previous owner bought the system but never installed it.
    2017 Legend V20 SC
    2017 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    Bobs Machine Hydraulic Jack Plate
    Lowrance Ghost