Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BBC SPONSOR

36v-40Ah Lithium Trolling Battery / Charger Combo

Looking for a Lithium Trolling System.

We are now offering our 36v-40Ah Platinum Series LiFePO4 Battery with Bluetooth and a 36v DC "Charge on the Run" Charger.

ON SALE NOW!! $1278 SHIPPED

Please DM us for more information.

https://www.impulselithium.com/produ...-charge-combo/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Impulse Lithium; 08-31-2022 at 10:30 AM.

2. Member
    PM sent.
    2003 Nitro 901 CDX w/2021 Mercury ProXS 4 Stroke, 6" Slide Master Jackplate, Dual 8' Power Pole Blades, 22P Fury prop, Minnkota Ultrex 112

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Call us with questions about our 36v-40ah Combo

4. Member
    Will your charger work with other manufacturers 36 volt single lithium batteries?

5. Member
    Guys i seen his set up on his personal boat. Very neat set up. And yes he is running this same set up.
    2013 Pantera 2
    200 Pro XS (2b009069)
    Ghost Trolling Motor

6. Member
    After much thought I decided to go with two 36v 40amp Impulse Lithiums. Running a ghost on 36v, if one battery freaks, I'll still have one for power. Still on the fence with chargers, Power pole charge, two Noco with added on the run, or Dual Pro 12v/36v charger. One thing for sure steady power, less weight, and smaller footprint. Give Bill a call.

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Thanks and good choice!! You will love this system

Anyone Looking for a Full Lithium Setup call me

Bill

205-965-8436

8. Member
    How does the “charge on the run” work?
    is it always on or does it sense a voltage threshold on the input side to turn on
    how is output current to 36V determined when engine alternator on versus say your noco 10?
    can it charge TM batteries while engine on and I’m using TM?
    thx

9. Member
    If I troll all day walleye trolling until I kill the 36v batts, will lower to the starter be preserved? Does the stealth charger siphon power from the starter/house battery when the outboard is off?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tm7554 View Post
    If I troll all day walleye trolling until I kill the 36v batts, will lower to the starter be preserved? Does the stealth charger siphon power from the starter/house battery when the outboard is off?
    When your outboard is off and you are using your trolling motor batteries all day, the voltage of your starting battery is not reduced.

The Stealth DC charger doesn't "siphon" power from the starter battery...when the starter has the proper voltage the outboard's charging system activates the DC Charger, which charges the trolling batteries (and does not drain or siphon from the starter. When using an AC Charger like the Stealth AC Charger, when the starting battery reaches the proper charge the AC charger activates the DC Charger to charge the trolling batteries. Been using a Stealth since 2007 and it works great. I can even charge my trolling batteries from my Yukon driving home from a tournament with my Stealth 1 TowNCharge wiring.
    Last edited by Marc Marcantonio; 12-22-2021 at 11:15 AM.
    ciao,
    Marc

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Marcantonio View Post
    When your outboard is off and you are using your trolling motor batteries all day, the voltage of your starting battery is not reduced.

The Stealth DC charger doesn't "siphon" power from the starter battery...when the starter has the proper voltage the outboard's charging system activates the DC Charger, which charges the trolling batteries (and does not drain or siphon from the starter. When using an AC Charger like the Stealth AC Charger, when the starting battery reaches the proper charge the AC charger activates the DC Charger to charge the trolling batteries. Been using a Stealth since 2007 and it works great. I can even charge my trolling batteries from my Yukon driving home from a tournament with my Stealth 1 TowNCharge wiring.
    Perfect explanation. Thanks!! Bill explained it also via a phone call. I don’t see the TowNCharge reference anywhere online at all. Very interesting.

12. Member
    Just ordered and thanks Bill!

13. BBC SPONSOR
    Thanks, you will love this system

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tm7554 View Post
    Perfect explanation. Thanks!! Bill explained it also via a phone call. I don’t see the TowNCharge reference anywhere online at all. Very interesting.
    I have been using the TowNCharge since 2007. It is not advertised and I learned about it from Danny who designed it. It is mentioned on Page 13 of the manual:

http://stealth1charging.com/MANUALCO...ew%20ga%20.pdf
    ciao,
    Marc

15. BBC SPONSOR
    Glad to help, if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to call me and I can walk you through our setup

Bill

205-965-8436

16. BBC SPONSOR
    Be sure to check this system out on our website

17. BBC SPONSOR
    Get 'em while they last

18. BBC SPONSOR
    Looking to change out all (3) heavy AGM batteries and run a single 36v trolling battery and take advantage of our charge on the run charger.......call me

205-965-8436

Bill

19. Member
    If I were to run the 36v battery in my Ranger I could no longer use the "jump" feature of the Perko switch, right??

John

20. Member
    Not with the trolling battery, but you could with a house battery used for your electronics.
    ciao,
    Marc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast