Chart Selection Prompt - Can't get it gone

So when I turn on another graph that has a map card in it, I get a prompt on other head units asking if I want to change my chart to the newly recognized map card from the powered on unit. I've looked around and cannot find an option that lets me get rid of this prompt. Any ideas? I have attached a pic of the prompt for reference. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    The only way to get rid of it is to disconnect ethernet.

3. Member
    I think if you add a map window and select that card it will stop. Otherwise there's nothing you can do.

2018 Ranger z520L
    2020 250 Pro XS
    2B694324

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Colibri View Post
    The only way to get rid of it is to disconnect ethernet.
    Or take your map card or cards out of the other unit.

5. Member
    Thanks for the replies fellas. Drop that one in the suggestion box at Navico for the next update.

6. Member
    Don’t think Navico will “do” anything about it. It’s considered a feature. So you don’t have to go into the menus and select a map. Most users are going to want to use an inserted chip so it’s a shortcut to do that.
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

7. Member
    I was incorrect above. You have to create a new window with 2 maps. One for each card then it should stop.

2018 Ranger z520L
    2020 250 Pro XS
    2B694324

8. Member
    I don't want Navico to drop this. Some of us use multiple charts (I have two map chips in my units; C-Map and Navionics, plus I have my own maps built from Insight Genesis loaded onto chips. I use different maps on the same water for different reasons and want to choose which one I want when I fire up the MFD so I know what map it is set on. Now if Navico can list them all at the same time on one screen and let me choose, that would be a good improvement...but don't drop the message (for convenience and safety reasons).
    ciao,
    Marc

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Marcantonio View Post
    Now if Navico can list them all at the same time on one screen and let me choose, that would be a good improvement...but don't drop the message (for convenience and safety reasons).
    +1, that would make this feature a lot more user-friendly for those of us that have multiple units and multiple maps in those units.