Software rollback help

I have a 93sv with livescope. Wondering if anyone can tell me how to roll back to pre perspective mode and or have the file to do so? I have updated to the latest software for the gls10 and 93 so.

"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day...teach a man to fish and, he'll lay out of work, miss dinner dates with the wife....and live happily ever after"

"He, who dies with the most toys, wins"

3. Member
    Is this the file to rollback? For the 93 sv uhd and the gls10?

Quote Originally Posted by gcihlar View Post
    Is this the file to rollback? For the 93 sv uhd and the gls10?
    yes

"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day...teach a man to fish and, he'll lay out of work, miss dinner dates with the wife....and live happily ever after"

"He, who dies with the most toys, wins"

5. Banned
    So I went to update my UHD 93 and left my livescope on also.. It updated all of it so I rolled it back to 2.20 and 10.10 on the 93sv.. I checked it after the roll back and everything worked great. I turned off livescope and updated the 93 UHD back to I think it 18.00 ( is the latest) and left livescope at 2.20.. SO I turn it all back on and livescope turns on but nothing shows on screen. Once I go into menu settings I can see it hooked up but nothing shows on the graph. I updated livescope to the latest software and it works it works fine.. I don't know why it would not work with 2.20 on livescope and 18.00 on the UDH 93 and now show on the graph..

6. Member
    So is rolling back to same process as updating? Put that file on SD card and Insert?

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gcihlar View Post
    So is rolling back to same process as updating? Put that file on SD card and Insert?

You have to have a copy of old software and their is a process to it.. You just can't put an SD card in it and roll it back

8. Member
    The old file was posted earlier in this thread . (Thank you btw). What is the process?

9. Banned
    I called garmin about what happened to me and they said they some of the newer units do go play well 2.20 GLS..so now I have updated all my stuff. Oh well..

10. Banned
    make sure you have the right model number. That update posted here is only for echomaps

https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?fa...kXAjRpH9FhJ1u8

The latest chartplotter SW release supports GLS 10 version 2.30 and later. If you are running GLS10 version 2.20 or earlier and wish to continue doing so, you should not update the chartplotter to the current software. A change is planned to restore GLS 10 2.20 compatibility with the latest chartplotter release in a future update.

Versions that are not compatible with GLS10 v2.20 and earlier:

GPSMap products, software version 25.30

echoMAP UHD version 18

echoMAP Ultra version 18.2
    Garmin Pro Team