Lithium battery questions

I am considering switching from agm batteries to lithium for my 36V trolling motor. What is the best set up? I was thinking about going with 3 12V 100 AH lithium batteries or is there better options?

2. Member
    3-12v100amp is the best option in my opinion. I've been installing lots of them lately. If you're in Chicago I'm north by the Fox chain if you need any help

3. Member
    I think it really depends what charger you have, the best setup in my opinion is the 2 Impulse lithium 36v- 40ah in parallel with the power pole charge with there starting battery, but also they have the 60ah or the 100ah with the NOCO charger that I hear really good things about also.. I think it really depends where you are and how you fish, give Impulse a call and ask for Bill!

4. Member
    I just bought Ionic 50AH for $300 a battery. Hard to beat. More than enough for a day of fishing

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassrwt View Post
    I am considering switching from agm batteries to lithium for my 36V trolling motor. What is the best set up? I was thinking about going with 3 12V 100 AH lithium batteries or is there better options?
    feel free to contact me I would be happy to go over all the options based on your fishing style, size boat, time on the water etc. I can also explain the benefits of Impulse lithium over the other brands out there along with offering you a BBC discount.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 12-15-2021 at 05:47 PM.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Feel free to contact me directly with any question we have the 3 12v or the single 36v or the duel 36v set up. we also offer a BBC discount
    thank you

Joe Cubberley
    Lithium Pros.

7. Member
    I have been running the Ionic 50ah on my 36 Volt Ghost tm, since March i have yet to run it down below 90% fishing 9-10 per day. I also have a 125ah running the HDS 12 Live and one GARMIN 106 sv, i have ran it down to 51% more than once but i did not put anything on standby. I have a Ionic 36 colt charger for all four batteries, very easy to keep track of charge percentage threw my iPhone. I got mine threw Drewcraft ( https//www.drewcraft.com) (Andy) who is a sponsor on BBC, he also applied a BBC discount and was very helpful with all my questions. I run a CX 20 with a 250 Merc just so you know it's a big boat. If i was starting from scratch tomorrow with new batteries i wouldn't change a thing.