Thread: A rig harness

A rig harness

A few days back a post was about the harness for these, can't find it. Some liked the wrap around unit from TW, some one point me to the name of it thanks

I'm not familiar with any harness but I use a velcro strip with a small plastic slide-thru buckle and it is a super cheap but super effective system. I bought a whole bag of them from Walmart for $4.

3. Member

4. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdeath View Post
    I put split rings around al the wires and slide down to the baits to collapse the rig for storage. Have this one too, and it always slide up in rough water and my arig springs open in the rod box. Major pain in the rear.

although, I have had some interesting looks from co’s when I have pulled that thing from the glove box.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    although, I have had some interesting looks from co’s when I have pulled that thing from the glove box.
    HAHA!

To be fair, I very seldom throw it, and never put the rod in my box. It lives in the garage most of the time and I just strap it to the deck when I take it. I could see where it would slide off in rough water.

Just use strips of Velcro. Put it around the line, slide it down. Easy peasy.