A man and his mule.

A man bought a mule sight unseen in a neighboring state. He mailed the farmer a check for 100 dollars and included a note that he would pick the mule up the following week. When he went to get the mule it had died. The farmer refused to give him his money back so the man loaded up the mule and headed back home. A few months later they ran into each other at a sale barn. The farmer asked what did he do with that old mule. The man laughed and said he raffled off over a 1,000 tickets for a dollar a piece on the mule. The farmer frowned and said "wasn't the people mad when they found out the mule had died"? The man said "well the guy that won it was but I gladly gave him his dollar back".

2. Member

3. Member

4. Member
    did you here about the mule the farmer sold to a stranger well the stranger saw the mule in the farmers pasture and stopped to ask him if he would sell the old mule farmer told him that he was not for sale he said the old mule had not been looking so good the stranger insisted and made him a large offer for the mule ok said farmer i'm gona let you have him the stranger loaded up the mule and left few days later the stranger drove up got out and told farmer he was upset with him over selling him a mule that was blind the old farmer told him, i told you he had not been looking to good
    Last edited by BBW; 12-27-2021 at 08:37 AM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBW View Post
    did you here about the mule the farmer sold to a stranger well the stranger saw the mule in the farmers pasture and stopped to ask him if he would sell the old mule farmer told him that he was not for sale he said the old mule had not been looking so good the stranger insisted and made him a large offer for the mule ok said farmer i'm gona let you have him the stranger loaded up the mule and left few days later the stranger drove up got out and told farmer he was upset with him over selling him a mule that was deaf the old farmer told him, i told you he had not been looking to good
    I can't understand this post. You need to mix in a period every now and then.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

Quote Originally Posted by C0MRAD View Post
    I can't understand this post. You need to mix in a period every now and then.
    cantreadreneck ?
    actuallyithinkthemulewasblind .

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lund1625 View Post
    cantreadreneck ?
    actuallyithinkthemulewasblind .

8. Member
    sorry about that i should have put blind instead of deaf

9. Member

"If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

11. Member

12. Banned

13. Member

14. Moderator

There's a Jackass in there somewhere!
    2023 BassCat Sabre FTD
    2023 175 Pro XS

16. Member