Gensis Social Map Downloads

Anyone able to download social maps lately? I'm new to this, new boat with 2 Elite Ti2s, went ahead and bought the subscription to Genesis Edge. But when I try to download any maps from my computers (tried multiple), when I click download, it simply sits there, no other dialog boxes come up. Also cannot change the device type next to the download button. I can look at the maps on the computer, but don't seem to be able to get past the download part. It's almost as if the site is defunct with no one supporting anymore. It looks like they changed the functionality from the help files, then stopped watching it to see if it still worked.

I tried e-mailing the tech support address on the site, but that is also dead. About the only other thing that worked was the part where it took my money for the subscription!

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    No problems here. I uploaded files to genesis edge over the weekend, updated my maps, and downloaded them. Sounds like maybe a computer issue but i have not used social maps or emailed customer service in a good while.

3. Member
    Try another browser.