Thread: Neck pain

Neck pain

Just going to share with you guys what I have been dealing with since oct 20th. I woke up with a virus (non covid) and my neck hurt so badly I couldn't get out of bed. I have a had a CT scan and that's all clear. Getting the MRI has been a challenge but finally have one ion Tuesday of this week. I have had muscle relaxers, turad shots , anti-inflammatories and while their has been some relief it always goes back to the same level 9 pain. I'm thinking it is a sever pinched neved but am getting pretty concerned. I can't drive safely, fish, dance anything and it's going on two months . Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

2. Member
    Hi Crankin. I had a blown disc in my upper back that pinched a nerve. I ignored it thinking it would go away. 6 weeks later I was in the most pain I have ever experienced. After an MRI I was sent to a pain clinic. For 2 years I got injections in my back that kept me pain free. I didnt like the injections and was told to give the chiropractor a try. I go to the chiropractor at least once a month and have been pain free for the last 8 years. I also take Turmeric capsules on a daily basis.

3. Member
    Had an issue about 14 years ago where pain shot down the arm and neck was in a ton of pain. Chiropractor straightened me out in a couple months. Bulging disk causing pinching of nerve.