Prop for 1997 astro 2000 with 1997 mercury 200efi

I am looking to get a new prop I have been looking at the fury prop my old prop is a 25p laser 2 and it has took on some damage the max rpm for this boat is 5800 and this prop turns at 5700 but I don’t fill I am getting the bow lift like when I first bought it but I have also added quite a bit of tackle in the last 10 or so years as well I have a 6” set back jack plate on the boat as well only about an inch higher than where the motor was set when I added the jackplate also I have good compression just wondering if the damage on the prop is causing it to flex and not grip like it use to I was wondering if anyone has went up or down in pitch and I am thinking about a 4 blade instead of 3

Thanks for any help

2. Member
    X2000 ? Try a trophy for stern lift and you’ll run higher speeds at less trim.. and a little less walk) and your handeling/ride will improve as well you could probably turn a26 pretty well if your running a225 .. with a heavy load and under 225ponies you’d probably be best with a 25 , but it could be worked also..