Ranger Trailer wheel studs

Looking for replacement wheel studs for my Ranger trailer. I called Ranger parts department and they are out of stock. I’ve googled a few places but can’t find replacement studs that will work on my trailer.

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Year and model, just in case?
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    It’s a 2012 year trailer, I don’t have the model number.

4. Scraps
    If you can take another one out and go to a decent auto parts supply shop. There are literally 1000s of different sizes many of which are very close in size and thread but different. Younger and dumber on a 1998 trailer, I remember trying to drive a bad stud out with a hammer - on that trailer they're threaded through the rotor!
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

5. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    There is a very good chance that the stud used in 2012 is still being used on current Ranger trailers. [A supposition that could be confirmed by asking a Ranger dealer to compare part numbers.] There’s also a good chance that some Ranger dealers carry studs in stock. My own Ranger dealer, for instance [Knox Marine in Fredericktown, OH] is always happy to assist with questions like this. And a Ranger dealer anywhere within a thousand miles could ship you a small item like that just as quickly and economically as the factory could. Eastern Marine, which advertises as the Trailer Superstore, would be another good check. And if the part is currently used, EZ Loader would be another. Good luck.

6. Member
    They are really hard to match up. As John suggested, local dealer. I got mine from Knox Marine....not sure if they ship. Few years ago had new tires put on and the shop broke 3 lugs off one wheel. Long story short, I drove to 4 or 5 auto stores trying to match them up and even studs that looked close ended up not fitting right.

7. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    To follow up, Bob, Knox ships parts everywhere in the U.S. One previous referral of mine from Washington state has now successfully ordered parts from them on multiple occasions. I’m sure that most Ranger dealers do likewise. They send out USPS shipments every morning.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    To follow up, Bob, Knox ships parts everywhere in the U.S. One previous referral of mine from Washington state has now successfully ordered parts from them on multiple occasions. I’m sure that most Ranger dealers do likewise. They send out USPS shipments every morning.
    I called Knox Marine and they had them in stock.

Thanks for the help!

9. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambler95 View Post
    I called Knox Marine and they had them in stock.

Thanks for the help!
    Yep. Brody and crew are top notch.

10. Member
    Go drive one out. Take it to NAPA. Have them match it up. They have books full of studs. I’ve also found carquest helpful.

11. Member
    You will need replacement studs for a DB-35 hub, if it’s a 2012 trailer. I would knock one out and take it to an old school auto parts store and match it up.