Ultra 126sv Clearview Auto Zoom issue

I was using my EM ultra 126sv for the first time this weekend and I had issues with getting the autozoom to function as I believe it should. When I select to go to Clearview, everything looks normal as the unit starts to paint the bottom of the lake and then within 4-5 seconds the screen depths shifts automatically between 8' and 40 something feet and I am looking at a blank screen because I cant see the lake bottom at 100 or so feet. The whole time it is doing this it is in autozoom mode. If i turn auto zoom off and on again it repeats what I just described above - I can see it drawing the bottom for about 4-5 seconds and all appears normal then the screen shifts back to 8'-40' and I can no longer see the bottom.

Any advise is appreciated. Thank you

2. Member
    Can’t help you yet but started experiencing the same issue recently. Thought it might be a bug in the latest software release…

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5byfive View Post
    Can’t help you yet but started experiencing the same issue recently. Thought it might be a bug in the latest software release…
    uff, i was hoping I just had only missed a setting. thanks for the response.