Active target wiring to accessory switch

Hey guys I need some help finding the correct wire to my key pad on my 03 520vx ranger. I recently purchased active target and wired it as how to do so on instruction manual but when I was going to connect it to my switch the back of it only has 4 wires on the back and 4 going to the fuse box in the rod locker. And I didn’t know how to wire the active target yellow wire to the specific accessory switch. If anyone could help i would appreciate it! Tia!

2. Member
    What color are the wires ? Probably Blue/ orange stripe and orange/blue stripe. I tap into the bow accessory switch I think on your boat accessories can be turned on and off from bow and console kinda like a 3 way light switch

3. Member
    I didn’t quite follow the switch description. But, since you are using a switch, I’m assuming you are connecting the red wire to that. The yellow wire would connect to the red wire. This is per the AT install instructions.

4. Moderator
    Connected both yellow and red wires together on to a Blue Seas fuse panel. My boat has a main power switch just for the electronics.

5. Member
    I just completed my AT install and added an extra viewing unit at the bow on my 2003 520vx. I decided to use the accessory A switch at the bow. I mounted AT box and installed a fuse box in starboard side rod box. Ran two 10 ga hot wires from fuse block and a ground to front bow access. I also routed the ethernet cable and an extra 16 ga yellow wire to the rod box.
    At the bow panel, there are two factory wires that had connectors that were unused. One is orange and blue, the other I believe was just orange. I tested the wires with a multi meter while switch was activated to identify accessory a wire. I hooked up the yellow wire to the A switch and tied it together with yellow wire of AT in rod box. Red wire of AT to fuse block. My two units are wired to the two red hot wires at bow. Fuses are at fuse block. Tied grounds for units together at bow. Ground for AT to fuse block. All good to go. When I want AT, I activate accessory A switch. Hope this helps you.