Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I had a polar raft 175pro handled rough water very well as well.
    Presently have a triton ctx 18. Love the boat but doesn’t handle the rough water as well.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishjn69 View Post
    might look at polarkraft 195 mine has a big deck supports a 200hp built like a tank. not super fast but handles rough water very weil. also it seems you can find them for a decent price.
    How fast is not super fast. Been considering one

3. Member
    with the 200 i run 58 but it has the wrong prop i can hit the rev limiter easily with 2 big boys. i predict it will be around 62 when i get it propped correctly
    Jeremy From Indy
    2019 PolarKraft TX 195 Pro
    2019 Suzuki 200SS

4. Member
    21 ft Lund bass pro model runs 60-61 with a 250 nothing like the speed of a glass boat.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdtritn21 View Post
    21 ft Lund bass pro model runs 60-61 with a 250 nothing like the speed of a glass boat.
    The OP's original question was regarding the size of the front deck of available Al's.....had nothing to do with "speed"....or glass for that matter. In fact, he SPECIFICALLY stated "tin" and that he wasn't worried about speed.

So, again, why and how??? Why post this and how does it help answer his question?

Btw, the Lund you referenced was not designed for speed. It was designed to be very fishable (giant decks, storage), versatile (walleye, bass, muskie) and handle rough, rough water.....something, apparently it does well hence it's popularity on the toughest, roughest fresh water in the USA....The Great Lakes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12