Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I had a $200 bottle that I wanted to dump out. I preferred most any dry red in a $6-$20 range.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Do they carry grey poupon?

Quote Originally Posted by NAMVET1968 View Post
    Be hard to beat old MADDOG 2020
    That name has not entered my brain since I was a kid.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Do they sell sushi too?
    Their best sushi is sold at gas stations...not the Dollar Store.

Beringer Bros Aged Bourbon Barrel Red Blend or Cab at Walmart 14.99 and really good.

https://www.beringer.com/en/2017-ber...n/8054065.html

6. Member
    If you like how it tastes, drink it and never mind what the cost is. It seems people are always trying to impress others with the cost of their wine or liquor. $3 per bottle, $40 per bottle or $300 per bottle; if you like it drink it. I bet many can't tell the difference between some of the cheap or expensive wine or liquor.

I also love some of the lingo that goes with expensive liquor. When my buddy drinks cheap whiskey, he has a "glass of whiskey". When he has expensive bourbon, he has "two fingers of bourbon".

7. Member
    The word dollar and wine don't go together. They are an abbreviation for rot gut. Aka md 20/20

8. Member
    In about 1983 I bought a bottle of Chateau Mouton. I think that was the exact name. It was $100 then. It was the best wine or any other alcoholic beverage I have ever tasted. If I ever hit the powerball I will stock up on it. Until then I’ll get my wine at Publix and Costco. Then I will also drink Pappy’s bourbon.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Life is too short to drink cheap wine, beer or liquor. Spend a $1 more and get a decent brand.
    I drink Mouton Cadet when I can get it it’s a French wine that usually has to be ordered but is about $15 a bottle. Very good. My bourbon is Makers Mark. Not the greatest of drinks but ok by me. I just got a kick out of the dollar store offerings. Not every state allows alcohol to be sold in grocery stores. Publix sometimes offers two for one pricing on wine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123