Garmin 106sv/ 93sv plus/ Livescope/ Garmin Force wiring

Hey There,
    I currently have a 93sv Plus in the bow with the Garmin 52 Tducer. My plan was to move it to the console next to my HB Helix 7 (use HB only for mapping) I just purchased the 106UHDsv aling with Livescope & wanted to put the new 106sv on the bow with a new Garmin Force as well. The 106 came with a 54 tducer and livescope of course with 3 in 1 perspective mount.

I also grabbed a network module and cable to network 106sv (bow) to 93sv console so I could pick up Livescope on the console when I putt around with trolling motor down..

A) Will that work?

B) what would be my best outcome?
    (Move the 54 or 52 Tducer to the transom and mount for when I don't have the trolling motor down? Or will the new 54 work with the 93sv plus? Will I need all 3 transducers? (3 in 1, 54 and 52??) a little help is much appreciated!

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    The Force troller comes ith the GT54 built in, so your 106 can connect direct to that. As long as both units are connected via ethernet, it will share sonar between all units.

A - Yes, it will work.
    B - You can mount either one but just know that the 93 Plus will only display 455 on sidevu and 840 on clear view. You will not get the HD frequency.

Somewhere between all of this you i will have a spare transducer. Also not know what type of boat you have, if the transducer is mounted above the pad on transom, you will not get on plane readings.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Thanks. That is what I envisioned. Can I mount the new 54 (extra) below waterline on the transom and get a reading on plane? I guess the 52 would be an extra transducer then I won’t need

4. Member
    I have a 98 Gambler Outlaw 19ft by the way

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I would think you can but it has to be even with the pad.

In this link, watch the video posted, that's how yours would need to be mounted. If you are against that then i'd suggest that you get a GT8/GT36 combo.....the GT8 is a shot thru ducer that is to be mounted in the bilge area and will give you on plane readings......GT36 is the same as the GT56 but without the 2d sonar element.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1154916
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS