I have a 2 yr old 93sv with no updates and my livescope has been great until I added a mega 360 in the mix. I seem to be picking up the mega 360 in my scope or am getting some strange interference as I now have a vertical bar on the screen and it is worse when I am pointing in the 360 direction. The deeper I am the further out the image appears. I tried to play with my settings yesterday to no a avail. In 40’ft of water yesterday the bar was now at an angle instead of vertical. To get more odd yesterday, I was doing some vertical jigging with a blade bait.’ I could see the bait going straight up and down about 5 feet behind the zero where it should have been, but could also see another image of the bait 10 foot in front of the zero coming from the angled bar on the screen. This image was coming toward zero from this angled bar. This one was rising at a 90 degree angle towards me.

1: Is anyone that has both livescope and mega 360 picking up the 360 ducer in their livescope

2: any idea what caused the double image? Almost like I had a second bottom image at an angle?