Another interpretation

Since a preterist interpretation is not welcomed.............. Here is a "car wreck interpretation".

Now, Facebook is found in the book of Revelation

2. Member
    I have not watched this video at the time of the posting. So, I am watching it now. Its title, said enough for me to post here. This is how crazy eschatological positions come on the sceen. I can post 100 different ones throughout the centuries, just like this guy.

3. Member
    @ 8:01 "when the Anit Christ comes down "

Can some Christain point me to a bible verse where the Anti-Christ comes down?

I thought the book of Revelations said this:

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Mankind does not come down as God does in the scriptures. We are born here and only go 6ft. under. We do not come down from heaven. Notice, it is the number of a "man", not a digital Facebook figure or AI. Please google gematria and Nero 666-616 textual variations we find our ancient New Testament text.

But Christians get excited and do not pay attention to the details of the message.

4. Member
    This video reminds of my life growing up in the dispensational world of eschatology........................ building a Chart so large and so complex ........................ only the Phds.............. could grasp it. And I am only at the 10-minute mark of this video.

5. Member
    @ 13:25 "God does a play on words". thats the kind of God you serve "

This statement almost makes me sick to my stomach.

I hope God does not do a play on words when it comes to Salvation. Don't you?

I am not sure I can watch this to its end............... Ill try.

6. Member
    1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near​ .

1. I choose to believe the unveiling/Revelation please see a Greek lexicon definition of the Greek word Revelation ( (clear, concise, not hidden, not secret) Revelation

2. I choose to believe the unveiling from Jesus the Christ

3. I choose to believe that he showed the events described in Revelation were "soon to take place"

4. I choose to believe that "the time was near" to the 7 churches of the province of Asia.

But hey, now we have Facebook, it is the final interpretation of scripture. I personally have been dealing with this type of interpretation for 40 years, it gets old, and it gets frustrating. But it has been going on for much longer than my "generation" ie; Genae...............................
    Last edited by godsdozer; 11-26-2021 at 10:01 PM.

7. Member
    I might refer the readers to a Christian NASA scientist........................ Maybe he should have read the first 4 verses of Revelation.

88 reasons Why The Rapture Will Be in 1988: The Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hash-Ana) September, 11-12-13: Edgar C, Whisenant: Amazon.com: Books

OOOOOPs

He messed up too. so, he published articles why it should occur in 1989

8. Member
    @14:19 Having horns, like an antenna, thats cell phones, thats the digital age ect. ............ What gives him the biblical / hermeneutic argument to make a statement like that.

9. Member
    @15:26 "only a King James Bible, whooooooooooooo ".................

I hope this Dr. knows how many changes the King James Bible has undergone to correct translational bias over the centuries.

10. Member
    I will have to watch the remainder of this video at a later time................. so sad.

I hope my Christian brothers and sisters examine closely what is presented in the video.