Bateson RS Revelation and Unity fly rod blanks

I know this is a “bass” fishing board but has anyone ever built a fly rod with the Revelation or Unity blanks from Rainshadow? Just curious as to which blank would cast small flies better in tight quarters and just overall quality between the twoz

im looking to build a 6’6” 2wt fly rod for small mountain streams where the average sized trout are about 6-8” native Brookies.

im also considering using JP Ross blanks ( especially since his shop is about 25min away from me). I know he has an amazing reputation specializing in small stream rods but it’ll end up being an expensive build for a rod I only would use 5 times a year.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

2. Member
    I've used both, small trout blanks through 10 ft. 8 wt. for steelhead, hard to do better for the money. My RX6 (Unity) 7 1/2 ft 4 wt 3 pc is line correct and fast actioned, been a real pleasure to fish over the last 17 years.

3. Member
    Went ahead and pulled the trigger. Picked up a 6’6” 2wt Revelation blank. GetBit had a good sale on it so I basically got it for near the price of a unity with shipping.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp