How was your year on the Potomac?

Had a couple of decent days, but nothing to write home about. Wasn’t able to get out much later in the season and didn’t get any frog fishing in which sucked. Have a lot of leave I’m carrying over so hopefully I can have more time next spring to spend out there.
    2010 BassCat Puma FTD
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. mikesxpress
    Damn Kevin no one posted anything?

The sping brim fishing was good on pre-emergent grass and we had a bunch of it. No extreme cold after the grass started kept it intact.

COVID screwed up my past 7 year "retired guy" fishing program of Monday-Thursday with limited company. Fun while it lasted.
    I guess working from home included being on the river? Ramps were crowded all week for the 1st year of COVID and diminished a little bit this year but still allot of folks out up here in the freshwater during the week. I stayed down in the saltwater after spring the past two years and did not renew my Hope Springs ramp pass even though it's only 10 minutes from the house. I can launch south and not even see a boat M-T except the waterman running pots/nets. Maybe after this crap winds down and folks go back to work I'll fish more up here by the house? Being as most around here are Feds and the VRE lots are still less than 1/4 full, its going to be awhile...........

I guess no one was out this year (right….), or they did so bad they don’t want to talk about it.
    2010 BassCat Puma FTD
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

4. Member
    Fished there for the first time for our BFL Regional.....cool place. Tough to fish and figure it out but all in all a nice place. Did alright in the BFL and finished 12th which I was happy about......caught 15-5 on day 2 which helped move me up leaderboard and fish day 3. Just need to keep your head on a swivel for all the floating debris going down the main river.
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.