Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I would if it goes through the proper testing. I would probably take it regardless. Both grandmothers had it and I know what it does. Alzheimer’s scares me a lot more than covid.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdfisherman1995 View Post
    how did a thread on Alzheimer's turn into covid. stay on task people
    Because he is literally comparing it to the Covid vaccine In the original post. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BassinPaPaw View Post
    Because he is literally comparing it to the Covid vaccine In the original post. Lol
    people don't read or listen, I did see somewhere they did a study and linked statin drugs to Alzheimer's

4. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    read the question,,, try to keep up........

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish Loco View Post
    people don't read or listen, I did see somewhere they did a study and linked statin drugs to Alzheimer's
    Image 20 years from now what ailments the covid vaccine will be linked too. And the FDA will not even be halfway through releasing the documents they used to approve it.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Hobbie Hut View Post
    But.....if it was proven to help stop the spread of Alzheimer's to other people shouldn't it be mandatory??? Hmmmm. Just sayin'.
    Where does that end though?? E.G. 35MPH is less lethal than 70mph, fried food is more deadly than baked/broiled, oreos are connected to obesity...we gonna mandate all of this too???
    2018 Ranger 521C, 2023 Merc 250 Pro XS 4S (3B261295), 36V Ultrex, 10" Atlas, Power Poles, Lowrance 12 Carbon, and 2-12 Lives.

Quote Originally Posted by sdfisherman1995 View Post
    there are several studies out there that due link Alzheimer's to a virus.
    Could be, but I hadn't read that. What I read linked Alzheimer's to the cells in the brain being unable to get rid of waste material like they did when the person was younger. The researchers were attempting to use sound waves to break the waste material loose so it could be eliminated. Perhaps the cells were infected with a virus that made them unable to get rid of waste???
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

8. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    It's the difference in volunteering for one. . . and being voluntold for the other

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flipNfrog View Post
    You do know that the "vaccine" doesn't stop covid from spreading right?
    Mis-information like this is what gets most of these threads shut down. Of course it doesn't "STOP" it; sort of like birth control doesn't "STOP" pregnancy. It just helps prevent it.
    2018 Ranger 521C, 2023 Merc 250 Pro XS 4S (3B261295), 36V Ultrex, 10" Atlas, Power Poles, Lowrance 12 Carbon, and 2-12 Lives.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick2268 View Post
    Mis-information like this is what gets most of these threads shut down. Of course it doesn't "STOP" it; sort of like birth control doesn't "STOP" pregnancy. It just helps prevent it.
    Seems like around here it’s “mis information” if you have a different opinion then some.

Seems like around here it’s “mis information” if you have a different opinion then some.
    Sorry but I disagree. The vast majority of Covid threads are closed because of proven misinformation that some post. Some will believe anything they read on any website.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Since Alzheimer’s is not caused by a virus, I doubt that a vaccine is possible. But, if a vaccine were possible, I’d take it in a heartbeat after watching my Mom suffer with it and the stress our family went through caring for her.
    Plus 2

13. Member
    If I was in a risk group and the vaccine has been on the market for a while with no issues from long term results I would probably get it.

14. Member
    From the developers of the alzheimers vaccine that has just commenced human trials:

“The vaccine uses a substance called Protollin, which stimulates the immune system. "Protollin is designed to activate white blood cells found in the lymph nodes on the sides and back of the neck to migrate to the brain and trigger clearance of beta amyloid plaques — one of the hallmarks of AD [Alzheimer's disease]," the hospital explains. It notes that Protollin has been found to be safe in other vaccines.”

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    For those of you who refuse to take the Covid vaccine would you also not take a Alzheimer's vaccine if it were determined you are at high risk for Alzheimer's?
    Alzheimer's is a virus? Stupid comparison.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    Image 20 years from now what ailments the covid vaccine will be linked too. And the FDA will not even be halfway through releasing the documents they used to approve it.
    Or because of the development and improvement of mRNA technology all the other maladies modern medicine will be able to treat and/or cure.

The cure should never be worse than the disease. There are times throughout these past few years I've felt we've jumped over that line. It's been an imperfect journey for everyone involved.

Any word on erectile dysfunction vaccine? Just askin.......

Any new DRUG....needs to have a few years of clinical work.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    O blood and water which gush forth from the heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    Sorry but I disagree. The vast majority of Covid threads are closed because of proven misinformation that some post. Some will believe anything they read on any website.
    Many times its hard to denote fact from fiction....common sense should be the common denominator.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    O blood and water which gush forth from the heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tallman View Post
    I don't fully understand why there are people that won't take the vaccine honestly. I guess its one of these things:

1. there is some conspiracy about it that it will possibly make you unfertile so that China can take over the population of the world....... i've heard this from a neighbor who believes in some conspiracies... so must be out there
    2. There is 'some' association of the vaccine to the hands of the prior administration and that alone makes you want nothing to do with it
    3. You are worried about it killing you and are not really concerned about how you can spread it to others unvaccinated (like you) since you are all in the same decision group
    4. You or your spouse are from the camp that you don't want your family to have any vaccines every..... those that do not even have their children vaccinated for polio, measles, mumps, etc....
    5. Your doctor says that due to you medical situation/condition... can't imagine what it is... that you cannot take on a dead set of proteins that mimicks the virus to get the ammunity
    5. Other reasons not sure

It does feel that there is a "kiss my ***" statement of resistance by some to get vaccinated but i assume some have valid reasons
    i am vaxxed and still dont trust them but at my age (late 50's)not much to worry about anyway from side effects
    or this https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/...avirus-europe/
    or this https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...al-explanation
    or this https://summit.news/2021/11/25/anoth...dle-of-a-game/
    or this https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/2...ked-pfizer-jab
    or thishttps://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/26-more-cases-heart-inflammation-linked-pfizer-jab
    Last edited by mactlman; 11-26-2021 at 07:24 PM.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast