Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass.man65 View Post
    Anybody else get sent a Fedex tracking number on Saturday and as of yet it has not been picked up by FedEx.
    Mine is the same way. I contacted them about it and they said they don't ship on weekends. They said my order was fine and it would be shipped this week.
    2022 Vexus 1980
    Mercury 150 Pro XS
    Bow: Garmin 106sv & Livescope Plus
    Console: Garmin 106sv
    https://www.youtube.com/@fishnitup

2. Member
    Same here, ordered two around 4AM CST on Friday. One was canceled the other is supposedly being shipped out (still waiting). It had an estimate shipping date of 11/30 now it shows 12/4 -12/7. I need a graph now so I may just go get a 93 and sell this 106 when I get it. :)

All you guys complaining about not getting a 106 its all your faults. Silence is golden, When you announce on forums Black Friday sale you just announced to 110,000 members of this sale. Now you complain you can't get fishfinder. Mean while Basspro and Cabelas has to curtail best it can to customers. Everyone knows there will be a Black Friday sale, do your home work and shop silently.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boatinpete View Post
    All you guys complaining about not getting a 106 its all your faults. Silence is golden, When you announce on forums Black Friday sale you just announced to 110,000 members of this sale. Now you complain you can't get fishfinder. Mean while Basspro and Cabelas has to curtail best it can to customers. Everyone knows there will be a Black Friday sale, do your home work and shop silently.
    If you think some guys on a forum are the cause for people to not get a deal, it’s not even worth arguing with you about. Having said that… Black Friday ads are posted… wait for it…..ONLINE… for everyone to see and find. The issue most people are having is if there was only x amount available, why make the option to purchase online. Should’ve been in store only like most Doorbuster type deals.
    '99 Cobra 201D
    Merc 250 Pro Xs 4 stroke

5. Member
    If you think some guys on a forum are the cause for people to not get a deal, it’s not even worth arguing with you about. Having said that… Black Friday ads are posted… wait for it…..ONLINE… for everyone to see and find. The issue most people are having is if there was only x amount available, why make the option to purchase online. Should’ve been in store only like most Doorbuster type deals.

This! Well put Sir!

6. Member
    The issue I have is that they confirmed my order and then later cancelled it. That’s a far cry from getting an “out of stock” message when ordering.

7. Member
    Hell yeah! I like your thinking.

8. Member
    Ordered at 5am Friday EST Showed being shipped the next day. Got it on Wednesday Dec. 1st. I'm on the East Coast so not sure if that mattered. Showed it shipped from Chicago.

9. Member
    Walked into the local Cabelas in Scarborough, ME and purchased 3 106sv’s w/ transducers (999.97 ea) + Livescope ($1500 - $200 rebate) + Perspective Mount (on sale $49.99) and 2 network cables. They had 5 or 6 106sv’s left. Should be a nice setup.

10. Banned
    So you are playing the system for your own benefit? Quit bitching when it doesn't work.

How about doing something different and buying from a local shop instead of a large corporation? You won't because a local can't offer "points", "military discounts", or "discontinued models" at a deep discount like the big box stores. But hey who needs those pesky local businesses anyway??

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfisher View Post
    So you are playing the system for your own benefit? Quit bitching when it doesn't work.

How about doing something different and buying from a local shop instead of a large corporation? You won't because a local can't offer "points", "military discounts", or "discontinued models" at a deep discount like the big box stores. But hey who needs those pesky local businesses anyway??
    You do realize those large box stores employ many local people right?

12. Member
    Looks like stores have stock with the sale price. My local Cabelas does at this time so if you missed out, visit your store.

13. Member
    I’ve already went a different route, but sure would’ve been fine with me to have had to wait with my order instead of it just being cancelled. Looks like my local store has some as well. Oh well.
    '99 Cobra 201D
    Merc 250 Pro Xs 4 stroke

Quote Originally Posted by boatinpete View Post
    X2
    ジェラルドの天候
    2021 Ranger 188P 115 Merc CT
    SWMBO ProStaff

15. Member
    We’ll, I missed the first round on Black Friday. Got in on the second round ordering late on Thursday when more became available. My order has bin in the processing stage since then and just now I looked and see that it shipped from Georgia with a tracking number. Guess I’ll return the 93 a bought earlier!��

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by troutspinner View Post
    You do realize those large box stores employ many local people right?
    I do but I'm partial to those folks that support the local schools and other organizations.

17. Member
    I could get on a big soapbox here and way off topic, but I will restrain myself except to say pfisher is dead on about the importance of supporting local businesses.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

18. Member
    Anyone know of a way to get one for that price? I missed out. Thanks
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    I could get on a big soapbox here and way off topic, but I will restrain myself except to say pfisher is dead on about the importance of supporting local businesses.
    Can’t deny the value of local, my wife and I stress and practice it ourselves but there are plenty of places that benefit from these large stores as they just don’t have enough local economic support. It’s not the end all evil people make it out to be, there is give and take.

I am sure MANY of the “local online” dealers seized plenty of stock from this deal. They’ll make their cash this summer so the money rolls around.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234