Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by botrdav View Post
    The saga keeps going, I just noticed that the 106SV was shipped now the dilemma do I keep both.
    i will take it if want to sell

2. Member
    If you are looking for the Garmin 93SV it seems to still be available online as I checked a few minutes ago and put one in my cart and it was ready to purchase, I put it back if you are seeking that unit. As far as the 106 I received the following but I am not totally confident in it from all of the cancellations I have been reading about.
    Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the Fedex UK facility. Please check back soon!
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by botrdav View Post
    If you are looking for the Garmin 93SV it seems to still be available online as I checked a few minutes ago and put one in my cart and it was ready to purchase, I put it back if you are seeking that unit. As far as the 106 I received the following but I am not totally confident in it from all of the cancellations I have been reading about.
    Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the Fedex UK facility. Please check back soon!
    If you copy the tracking number from basspro and go to fedex tracking it gives different information. Mine says tracking info was sent Saturday at 11:37 a.m. the package will be shipped from tooele utah. It has a delivery date of tuesday the 30th with signature required.
    2022 Vexus 1980
    Mercury 150 Pro XS
    Bow: Garmin 106sv & Livescope Plus
    Console: Garmin 106sv
    https://www.youtube.com/@fishnitup

4. Member
    Just did it and mine is coming from
    Prairie Du Chien, WI US on the 30th with a required signature. I thought it to be strange that it would be coming from the UK.
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

5. Member
    Ordered mine at 2:35AM friday morning and it said delivery on the 30th. It was also comming from wisconsin. Got a call from fedex this morning and it will be delivered today. yaho.

6. Member
    Got two that are suppose to be arriving this week I ordered online. Went into the local bass pro yesterday afternoon and picked up their last one in case my other order never arrives, as a backup. Unless I can convince the wife to let me keep the third one it may be up for sale.
    1995 Ranger 487VS / 1998 Mercury 200 EFI

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassin_man View Post
    Got two that are suppose to be arriving this week I ordered online. Went into the local bass pro yesterday afternoon and picked up their last one in case my other order never arrives, as a backup. Unless I can convince the wife to let me keep the third one it may be up for sale.
    I'll take it!!!! Lol.... But seriously

8. Member
    I received mine this morning. It went from Iowa to NJ, then Pa and then to my house in Pa. I decided that I don’t want the second unit though, just overkill for my boat so I’m going to sell it to someone local this evening at cost. Not that I’m made of money but I’d rather pay it forward so to speak than make a couple bucks and possibly make a future fishing buddy.

9. Member
    I commend you. Very nice.
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

10. Member
    Ordered Friday. Got a cancel notice Saturday at 5 pm. Should have said unavailable at time of order. I’m done with BPS and Cabelas. Don’t care for how this was handled.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heff View Post
    Ordered Friday. Got a cancel notice Saturday at 5 pm. Should have said unavailable at time of order. I’m done with BPS and Cabelas. Don’t care for how this was handled.
    I couldn’t agree more. Inexcusable treatment of customers.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heff View Post
    AMEN Sir! Well said!

13. Member
    Gamestop pulls that kind of crap too

14. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Placed my order a little after 0500 on Friday... got the cancellation notice next day.

Little consolation, but they gave me a $20 promo code when I called to ask about the problem.

I realize this was a "limited quantities" item but, IMHO, if they don't have the inventory to handle the first couple hours of an online sale, they may as well just stick to selling the units in-store.
    Last edited by hatcreek; 11-30-2021 at 03:38 PM.
    Who controls John Gill?

15. Member
    Same thing happened to me I placed my order at 5 AM Friday and got an email Saturday about noon that said cancelled I was out fishing so my wife called Bass Pro and ask what the problem was the guy told her they had placed a big order with Garmin and because of slow shipping they had never arrived she told him we would be glad to wait on it to come in and he said he couldn't do that so she ask if I bought a 12'' could I get a discount on it and they said no they wasn't on sale but would be glad to sale me one and regular price so I'm done with BPS I tried.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by troutspinner View Post
    I received mine this morning. It went from Iowa to NJ, then Pa and then to my house in Pa. I decided that I don’t want the second unit though, just overkill for my boat so I’m going to sell it to someone local this evening at cost. Not that I’m made of money but I’d rather pay it forward so to speak than make a couple bucks and possibly make a future fishing buddy.
    I commend you for that that good job sir.

17. Member
    Wow! You got $20? They only offered me a $10 voucher. Lucky dude indeed. Screw BPS/Cabelas.

18. Member
    Anybody else get sent a Fedex tracking number on Saturday and as of yet it has not been picked up by FedEx.
    04 521VX 250 Pro XS
    14 521C 250 Pro XS

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass.man65 View Post
    Anybody else get sent a Fedex tracking number on Saturday and as of yet it has not been picked up by FedEx.
    I did get Fedex tracking number on Saturday and my 106 units were just delivered today

20. Member
    BPS sent me an email today offering 10% off my next order placed by 12-31.I replied back I wasn't buying anything from them in future unless they honored my request and sold me a Garmin 106SV for $999.99

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast