Replacement panels where depth finders are mounted.

I want to remove flush mounted depth finders from 2011 zx250, Does anyone know of a place that makes replacement panels?

2. Member
    I made mine from Starboard. No one has ever noticed. The people I showed them to couldn't believe how good they looked. Just basic carpenter tools. I don't have a router so had to radius the corners with a Dremel tool. I see it, but no one else does.

I would expect Precision Sonar would have one in aluminum that is professionally made. Highest quality and price to match.

3. Member
    Precision Sonar there in Benton can fix you up.

4. Member
    That sounds doable, except I’m not familiar with starboard. What kind of material is that.

5. Member
    Thanks I will see what they have, and hope it doesn’t break the bank.

6. Member
    Starboard is a high density polyethylene material. Comes in black or some other colors. Got mine from Amazon. Works exactly like wood, except very difficult to glue. I used 3/8" material to replace the front console on my new ZX200. I used a Precision Sonar panel and mount at the console. Very, very high quality. A piece of aluminum jewelry. Priced accordingly. Wouldn't spend that much money again. I pulled 2 flush mounted Helix 7's and replaced with Helix 10's on gimbals. Easy, peasy. If you can saw a piece of plywood and drill holes accurately, simple to make. I just used the old for a template.