Late summer and early fall fishing has been awesome. August -November 2021

Well.... I haven't got to go fishing nearly as much this year as I wanted to but the trips I have been blessed enough to take have been awesome.....

Last edited by luvdmymerc; 11-25-2021 at 03:42 PM.

And then came the annual fall camp out up at Stockton.... The first two days were cold, windy, and raining ALL DAY.... Most of the guys didn't even try to get out it was so bad. I ain't scared though so I talked a couple of the guys into going with me and we had a ball. Hootin' and hallerin' 'cause we were freezing but catching tons of fish. We covered the Friday night fish fry in about 3 hours. It took me about an hour and a half to filet all the fish we caught. It was so nasty that I didn't even take hardly any pictures the first two days.... I left my cell phone in the glove box of the Ranger. Saturday was beautiful though and we caught a ton more fish... great time with the guys..

Last edited by luvdmymerc; 11-25-2021 at 03:46 PM.

And finally.... my only November trip was awesome for several reasons. The sunrise was amazing. I tried to drive and take pictures of it at the same time..... it didn't work. The weather was amazing. The boat ran awesome...But.... We had to earn earn every bite we got.

Last edited by luvdmymerc; 11-25-2021 at 09:52 PM.