Anybody throw big glide baits?

So my tackle guy talked me into this glide bait (tackle trade). Pic shows bait next to $$ to show size & valuation ($100 for a bait)! Gonna cry if/when lose/break. Big ol gizzard shad just like up at Grand; hope to call up some hogs! Any information on use would be appreciated (watching videos)! Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I am going to give them a try. Bought the rods and several different baits but none approaching $100-yet.
    Got some pointers from Vandamit on the BBC. he was a big help.

Got a couple this year (arashi). Haven't caught any monsters, yet, and haven't lost one, yet. When I do, I'll cry. Not easy to replace.
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

4. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Absolutely do, hph/ deps 250’s / arashi / hudds. I have an assortment. Just picked up a nice wrapped glide from 86 baits. They don’t work, y’all don’t waste your money ��

Yes I do. I throw all sizes. You don't have to spend big money to own them. You can buy plastic blanks and finish them or carve them out of wood.
    Group A are plastic blanks covered with jig skins. Group B I hand carved and painted.
    20211127_121430.jpg TY20211127_121652.jpg

6. Member
    I bet a BIG ole stripper or something would try to take that away from you!!! good looking bait