Carpet installer near Ma.

I put a post in the boat restoration section about looking for an upholstery shop that will do the carpet on my 02 518vx. There wasn't much response except for a guy telling me to do it because it's easy. Unfortunately my health situation won't allow that to happen so I am looking for someone to put in a carpet I got right from Ranger.The floor section is even pre-bound. I live in Foxboro Ma and will travel for the right guy so If anyone has any recommendations I'm all ears. There is a bead of some sort that wraps around the front and rear deck edges of the carpet and I'm wondering if that gets replaced? It has shrunken over the years at the curves and doesn't stay tight to the edge. It is riveted at the ends so I guess it would be drilled and then re-riveted? Thanks...
    Last edited by montvaleplace; 11-24-2021 at 10:17 PM.

2. Bob G's pool boy
    I'd start by calling whoever you use for repairs. Either they do it or know someone who does. I'm thinking there won't be anyone who specializes in it but there is likely a shop that will take the work. Especially in the winter up there. Great inside work to keep someone busy.

"I am going to Eufala to just idle around"
    -Haus

***NEW*** 2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4 cause I am such a baller.
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s with a bent ass trailer
    HDS16 live- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 live W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

Instagram @brettcarnright. Teamviewer: bCarnrite@33