Thread: Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving

Wanted wish all my friends and their families a Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you all for your participation in the Faith Forum. I enjoy interacting with all of you (even those whom we may not agree)

Blessings on all of you !

2. Member
    Right back atcha Dozer, and to everyone else. In spite of our differences, we are all blessed to live in this great country where we have the freedom to disagree. Much to be thankful for!
    Full blood Nikonian

3. Member
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Pray everyone has a good one.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    Wanted wish all my friends and their families a Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you all for your participation in the Faith Forum. I enjoy interacting with all of you (even those whom we may not agree)

Blessings on all of you !
    Dozer,
    Thank you for starting this post, and I pray that y'all have a very blessed and bountiful Thanksgiving with lot of family time to reflect what a difference 1 yr can make.
    I truly enjoy interacting with you, since we are adult enough to be able to agree to disagree without judgement on ourselves nor our individual believes keeping Jesus the Christ as the only saviour by His sacrifice at the cross.
    I want to take this time to apologize to you in possibly have cause some grief in some of my replies with some posters, yet I am confident by now that you know my love for God, Jesus the Christ, and the strength in my faith, which I am fervent in defending and expressing without regrets.

Be well and be blessed,
    Frank

6. Member
    We should also be thankful to God because He is worthy of our thanksgiving. It is only right to credit Him for “every good and perfect gift” that He gives (James 1:17). When we are thankful, our focus moves off selfish desires and off the pain of current circumstances. Expressing thankfulness helps us remember that God is in control. It reminds us of the bigger picture, that we belong to God, and that we have been blessed with every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3). Truly, we have an abundant life (John 10:10), and gratefulness is fitting.

First Thessalonians 5:16-18
    says, “Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” Thankfulness should be a way of life for us, naturally flowing from our hearts and mouths.
    Last edited by Chisco; 11-24-2021 at 04:32 PM.

7. Banned
    Every morning, when you get up, go outside on your deck, or porch, and look out there. There is nothing going on. You have to watch the news (Fox or CNN)
    to find out how bad every is. It's always some where else, but not in your neighborhood. Be appreciative.