Anyone fished a Anglers Choice tournament?

Would only be able to make one of them. How many boats? How was it?
    Semper Fi

2. Member
    Well run tournament trail. Don't plan on sneaking in and getting a check if you are not at the top of your game. Those guys catch them every single tournament. Its a very competitive tour, with a handful of guys who could probably make it on the Elite Series if they chose to do so.

3. Member
    Oh sneaking in for a check is not happening. Lol.

Just looking for some tournaments to try ( that fit a tight schedule).
    Semper Fi

It's a very well run trail. Back when we used to fish it they always had burgers or something cooking at the weigh in, raffle prizes, and a good setup. I believe the payouts are better now, but about 7-8 years ago they weren't all that great. The trail usually gets around 150-200 boats.

I'd look at checking out the Fishers of Men Trail personally if you're looking for some tournaments to try. They have an east division and west division for Virginia. It's pretty good competition and usually gets anywhere from 25-50 boats. Payouts are pretty good as well. They have a meeting the night before the tournament with a meal and a ministry message. I believe the west division has a new director for next year so I cannot speak for him, but I know Andy Lavin runs a fantastic trail in the East division.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO