Can raptor be mounted on a power pole jack plate bracket?

I’m leaning toward the Minn Kota / Humminbird link system and the raptors. I’m looking at a boat that comes from the factory with power poles and a S-5-4-P jack plate adapter (I would not order that option, only provide it for a size reference) I gather that equates to 5” rise and 4” setback. When I look at the raptor jack plate adapters the rise options are 4” & 6”, the set back options are 2”, 5”, & 8”. So no direct replacement so I was just wondering if the raptor and PP have similar mount dimensions and I could use the PP jack plate adapter for the raptor?

2. BBC SPONSOR
    The Raptor will mount to the Power Pole bracket with no issue. They use the same bolt pattern

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Alot of customers are using Power Pole brackets to mount raptors as minn kota wasn't thinking w only a 4 and 6 inch rise thinking it would work for every application.

4. Member
    Thanks guys!

5. Member
    Minn Kota has more than just 4 and 6 inch mounts.

but yes power pole and raptor brackets and talon bracket can all be used by RAPTOR.. but you cant use Talon on Powerpole or Raptor brackets

Minn Kota
    1810380 and 1810381 would be the port and star 5" set back 4" rise brackets. which were introduced a few month ago

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggedtheboat View Post

but yes power pole and raptor brackets and talon bracket can all be used by RAPTOR.. but you cant use Talon on Powerpole or Raptor brackets

Minn Kota
    1810380 and 1810381 would be the port and star 5" set back 4" rise brackets. which were introduced a few month ago

We have this option in stock as well

7. Member

Minn Kota
    Thanks, didn’t see that when I was on MK website, will look again!

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator

Minn Kota
    amazing , guess they finally figured out 2 brackets weren't going to cut it.

9. Member