Thread: Jump Starter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    If you order direct from Hulkman, they are having a flash sale. If you sign up for their news letter you get 10% off.

https://www.hulkman.com/pages/the-wo...SAAEgIpGvD_BwE

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkainoa View Post
    Well you were spot on with this. 2 email's from them, both in my spam folder! Looks like it was shipped on the 27th (the day after I ordered) but no movement. Kinda like printing out a label but not actually shipping it yet. Thank you 196 Bobby!!
    I'm in the same boat. Have tracking number, but says USPS is still awaiting receipt of the package.

My Audew 2000 came within a few days, other guys I know received their Audew promptly also. We all ordered directly from the Audew site. Now they have a 10% coupon if you order before midnight tomorrow...$64.99 plus an extra 10%!

(606)305-1956

4. Member
    My Audew 2000 came within a few days, other guys I know received their Audew promptly also. We all ordered directly from the Audew site.
    I originally ordered a 1000 and it came within a week. Shipped the day after I ordered it. So I thought I'd go ahead and order 2 more, but the 2000. Ordered directly from their website. This is (a portion of) the email I got from them today....

"Due to the logistics problem, we have changed the Carrier for you."

So they provided me with a new tracking number and switched shipping to Fedex. I checked that tracking. Hasn't moved either.

My order arrived today

6. Member
    I ordered mine thru Walmart.

7. Member
    All the details of mine......As stated earlier i ordered my Audew 2000 from Walmart for $59.99 free delivery, i ordered on Sunday the 4th delivered was on the 9th, it was delivered with 75% charge, it came with everything jumper cables, charger, 15V adapter, phone charger connectors, and real nice case to hold it all.........i am very pleased with everything so far as long as it works as its supposed to i will be very happy

8. Member
    All the details of mine......As stated earlier i ordered my Audew 2000 from Walmart for $59.99 free delivery, i ordered on Sunday the 4th delivered was on the 9th, it was delivered with 75% charge, it came with everything jumper cables, charger, 15V adapter, phone charger connectors, and real nice case to hold it all.........i am very pleased with everything so far as long as it works as its supposed to i will be very happy
    Still waiting for the 2 that I ordered directly from Audew, 16 days ago. It still has not shipped. I think I'll just order 2 from Walmart as well.

9. Member
    Bought a TrekPow 2500 about 1.5 years ago. It will reportedly jump a 9.0L gas or 8.0L diesel.
    Can assure you, it will knock the socks off a SUV with enough to do it many times over, no sweat.
    The entire system is solid. Nice case, adapters and outlets. Paid $74.99 at the time, very happy.
    Saved my bacon 3X so far. Dang GM batteries only seem to last a couple of years in my SUV.
    The SUV boot is always equipped with a jump kit, air compressor and fire extinguisher.

Jump N Carry JNC770G. High quality unit.
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234