Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Zillion HD is perfect for this application.

2. Member
    tried the lews super duty g at first but that thing got geary really fast after using it for big flutter spoons and a-rigs...now I'm using the curado K 200 and it's a much much better reel, handles a-rigs really well and holds plenty of 20lbs line. I don't like big reels so the 200k is perfect.
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13

3. Member
    Gotta go a step up to the lews super duty 300 lfs rather than the super duty g. The 300 works great for those bigger baits and 20lb. line.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Velcro1124 View Post
    Zillion HD is perfect for this application.
    Agree. Not normally a believer in the TWS but it is mandatory for me and big non braid. It's like trying to cast a slinky and the TWS just lets it flow out smoothly. The Zillion HD spool is pretty good to. It's a faster fixed inductor spool. It's not as slow as the Tatula 200 spool. It does extremely well with 20# non braid and baits in the 2 oz range.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRange View Post
    Agree. Not normally a believer in the TWS but it is mandatory for me and big non braid. It's like trying to cast a slinky and the TWS just lets it flow out smoothly. The Zillion HD spool is pretty good to. It's a faster fixed inductor spool. It's not as slow as the Tatula 200 spool. It does extremely well with 20# non braid and baits in the 2 oz range.

Excellent information...much appreciated.

6. Member
    Revo Beast X is budget by price and did better than my Tatula 300. And it throws a 1 oz. spinnerbait better than any reel I have used an have owned many.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-Bass1 View Post
    Revo Beast X is budget by price and did better than my Tatula 300. And it throws a 1 oz. spinnerbait better than any reel I have used an have owned many.
    Hmmmmm...eeeenteresting....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12