Lake suggestions near Palm Bay

I will be in Palm Bay with my bass boat fishing in January. I plan on fishing Headwaters, Stick Marsh, and Three Forks Marsh. I'm familiar with Garcia and may make it there. What other lake in the area should I check out? Thank you for any replies.
    Rob Campbell - (2015) 21 Skeeter Fxi

2. Member
    Look into Lake Kenansville

3. Member
    Have you tried hell n blazes or poinsett there small st.johns lakes with alot of river too or go to ramp of Hwy 50 put in st.Johns I used to fish it years ago its a little different get away from the crowd

Thank you for the tips.

5. Banned
    If you launch at Hwy 50 and want to fish Poinsett, you had better know the way there as it is kind of a maze and isnt marked. Use the ramps at Poinsett. Same holds true for Hell N Blazes, no ramp, crappy ramp at Camp Holly and is isnt easy to get there if you don't know where you are going.

Quote Originally Posted by acesover View Post
    If you launch at Hwy 50 and want to fish Poinsett, you had better know the way there as it is kind of a maze and isnt marked. Use the ramps at Poinsett. Same holds true for Hell N Blazes, no ramp, crappy ramp at Camp Holly and is isnt easy to get there if you don't know where you are going.
    Thank you for the heads up. I looked on a map and thought it was a straight shot.