2 Transducers from 1 93sv Possible?

I am new to the forum and quality electronics. I have looked at different treads and do not see the answer to my question/thoughts.
    I currently have a 4" garmin transom mounted (77/200KHz). I have a 14' Lund aluminm boat with tiller steer with the display mounted at the back and with a Minn Kota powerdrive TM . I am getting a new 93sv w/gt54 Transducer for Christmas.

My questions/thoughts
    1. Can i buy a splitter cable to run 2 transducers from the 93sv? My thought is i could drive around and scan with the gt54 mounted on the transom and then put the TM down and have a different TD on the TM. I assume they would not work at the same time, hense the splitter cable. If this is possible, can i use the TD (77/200KHz) from the 4" unit? If not, what would be a good TD to get that is on the lower end (down scan only)? I can turn the head unit around so I could see it from the front of the boat.

2. Or should I just move the 4" to the front?

I hope this is understandable and someone can help me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Member
    1. No.
    2. Yes.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    1. No.
    2. Yes.
    Thanks

4. Member
    1. No.
    2. Yes.
    Can I run both at the same time or will they interfear with each other?

5. Member
    Garmin network cable connectors .pt 010-10550-00, I think this might work connection both units

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Garmin network cable connectors .pt 010-10550-00, I think this might work connection both units
    I don't believe my small Garmin does not have a cable port. I was wondering more about interference.

7. Member
    You could have interference but also you could control it in the settings. The 77/200 could be manually set to 77. The 2d on the GT54 is normally chirp 150-240. So that should work. If you set the 77/200 to 200, then you'll need to do some setup work for the GT54. You can manually input specific fixed frequencies for it to use instead of chirp. Setting it to either 150 or 240 should avoid interference with the other transducer set to 200.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

8. Member
    You could have interference but also you could control it in the settings. The 77/200 could be manually set to 77. The 2d on the GT54 is normally chirp 150-240. So that should work. If you set the 77/200 to 200, then you'll need to do some setup work for the GT54. You can manually input specific fixed frequencies for it to use instead of chirp. Setting it to either 150 or 240 should avoid interference with the other transducer set to 200.
    Thanks for the help and Happy Thanksgiving