Crestliner 1850 Bass Hawk discontinued?

Was just looking on the Crestliner website and they don't list the Bass Hawk anymore, does anybody know if its discontinued?

2. Member
    It is still on there. When you click on models, change the sub category to "pure fishing". The Bass Hawk will show up there along with numerous other models.

3. Member
    Not to resurrect an old thread but now it looks to officially be dead? I had considered one as a more affordable option in comparison to the Lund
    Nitro Z18
    175hp ProXS

4. Member
    Long considered the Lund but they have priced me out with how much it has gone up in the last few yrs

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzebackpro7 View Post
    Not to resurrect an old thread but now it looks to officially be dead? I had considered one as a more affordable option in comparison to the Lund
    My 2022 Bass Hawk was delivered in July; it's a great boat.

I was talking to another owner online who said he had heard it was being discontinued, but I don't know that he had any official news.

I remember last year around this time when I was still doing research, their website was a hot mess for a bit. It took a while for them to update it with all of the latest models. I also know that they were struggling to build 2022 models because of supply chain issues.

Have you reached out to Crestliner or a dealer?

6. Member
    My dealer said 2022 will be last year for the Bass hawk.

Very unfortunate its a amazing boat. They really never marketed the boat right. Jon Cox says it was his favorite boat and wish he still was running one. Bass hawk 3.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Bassooka View Post
    My 2022 Bass Hawk was delivered in July; it's a great boat.

I was talking to another owner online who said he had heard it was being discontinued, but I don't know that he had any official news.

I remember last year around this time when I was still doing research, their website was a hot mess for a bit. It took a while for them to update it with all of the latest models. I also know that they were struggling to build 2022 models because of supply chain issues.

Have you reached out to Crestliner or a dealer?

7. Member
    Just confirmed this online with Crestliner -

"In order to streamline the process to build more boats to meet high demand, we have pulled back on a few models families. The Bass Hawk is being held for the foreseeable future to get other Crestliner model families built quicker."

8. Member
    Makes the Bass Hawk rare and collectible now ahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Bassooka View Post
    Just confirmed this online with Crestliner -

"In order to streamline the process to build more boats to meet high demand, we have pulled back on a few models families. The Bass Hawk is being held for the foreseeable future to get other Crestliner model families built quicker."

9. Member
    Crestliner has discontinued the Basshawk for 2023. Dealer says it's for a redesign and making 1850 and new 2050 (no longer offering the 1750) possibly for 2024.