Thread: Wiring Diagrams

Wiring Diagrams

Is there anywhere I can buy a wiring diagram for a 1993 Hydra Sports LS200 with a 1993 Johnson GT200 Venom (VJ200SLETC)?

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Have you looked under the rear compartment lids and the sides of the compartments? That used to be common.

The ABYC color codes can be helpful for original wiring.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    Sadly there's nothing there. I just have 2 relays stuck to the side wall that I'd like to disconnect so I can unravel the wires then reconnect them.

4. Member
    I got it partially figured out. The relays are all related to my jackplate. They each have 5 wires. 1 power, 2 ground, 1 to the plate, 1 to the switch. Now just to find some more information about how to wire the relays, in case when I try to clean the wiring up I lose track of where to plug things in.

5. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCee102 View Post
    I got it partially figured out. The relays are all related to my jackplate. They each have 5 wires. 1 power, 2 ground, 1 to the plate, 1 to the switch. Now just to find some more information about how to wire the relays, in case when I try to clean the wiring up I lose track of where to plug things in.
    Take pictures and video.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​