Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best trolling motor mount for livescope

There is a bunch of choices rite height turret, corn field crappie, all aboard and live scanner. I might have missed some. What is the best one? I have an ultrex with the perspective mount now. I fish both crappie and bass.
    Last edited by jm_middleton07; 11-22-2021 at 09:00 AM.
    2022 Vexus 1980
    Mercury 150 Pro XS
    Bow: Garmin 106sv & Livescope Plus
    Console: Garmin 106sv
    https://www.youtube.com/@fishnitup

The All Scan Hybrid system has a lot to offer for both Bass and Crappie fishing. The Sync allows complete hands free foot free chasing the fish. The 24/36 volt drive system of the All Scan is super efficient. The drive through shaft design offers a high level of transducer protection. The All Scan is full aluminum construction made from highest grade electrical components. The production models feature adjustable shaft length and ASC( Absolute Speed Control ) The Plus and Hybrid systems feature TST( Target Scan Technology) The All Scan system also offer a back up twist handle so if something was to fail electronically you can still finish your day of fishing.
    If your looking for a manual system the All Sync is an awesome option that’s been tourney tested and proven by many guides and professional anglers.
    All of these featured along with at All Aboard Marine I do all my own manufacturing in my own shop and have been building the highest quality marine parts available for over 10 years makes the All Scan a very solid choice.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    I have been pretty impressed with the all scan manual unit on my crappie boat. Well made unit. It’s the only one that gives you the option of keeping it locked in sync with the trolling motor or unlocked while you are on spot lock. There are times for me when I want to do both for sure.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jm_middleton07 View Post
    There is a bunch of choices rite height turret, corn field crappie, allaboard and live scanner. I might have missed some. What is the best one? I have an ultrex with the perspective mount now. I fish both crappie and bass.
    Been running the Livescanner for over a year now without any issues. I now have the new Livescanner “True Scan” and love it even more. It is a must have on my boat for both bass and crappie fishing. I have several videos showing the Livescanner in action on my YouTube channel “Stan Stone Fishing”.

Thanks,

Stan Stone
    Lexington, NC (High Rock Lake)

https://youtube.com/c/StanStoneFishing

5. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    in the electric world

6. Member
    Cornfield Fishing Live Sweep. I have tried a few others mentioned and nothing will beat this one for fit, finish and quality. https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/pro...ware-included/
    Risen From The Ashes!!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix919 View Post
    Cornfield Fishing Live Sweep. I have tried a few others mentioned and nothing will beat this one for fit, finish and quality. https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/pro...ware-included/
    I agree that the cornfield fishing live sweep looks better than the rest. I don't like the idea of 3D printed parts on something I would spend $1000 on. Or at least do a little more post processing so it doesn't look 3D printed. How is the pedal on the cornfield live sweep? Does it look and feel like it's a quality product?
    2022 Vexus 1980
    Mercury 150 Pro XS
    Bow: Garmin 106sv & Livescope Plus
    Console: Garmin 106sv
    https://www.youtube.com/@fishnitup

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jm_middleton07 View Post
    I agree that the cornfield fishing live sweep looks better than the rest. I don't like the idea of 3D printed parts on something I would spend $1000 on. Or at least do a little more post processing so it doesn't look 3D printed. How is the pedal on the cornfield live sweep? Does it look and feel like it's a quality product?
    Pedal is silky smooth, I have wireless foot and the remote FOB both are very responsive and overall a great product. It also does not have wires all over the place like some others do, you can tell it was manufactured in a machine shop. I went thru 3 different brands before I settled on this one. It is a quality product.
    Risen From The Ashes!!

The Cornfield is a quality product and you would be happy with it. The All Scan is a new product for us and we are just getting the info out about it. There’s nothing 3D printed or plastic on the All Scan everything is full Aluminum construction. The All Scan also has features that none of the others do. I would be happy to share some more info if you would like to contact me.
    Last edited by red devil; 11-22-2021 at 07:37 PM.

10. Member
    I did a lot of research before going with Livescanner. The adjustable speed control was what sold me on the Livescanner. Having the ability to adjust to a low speed when trying to locate and stay on brush piles for crappie fishing is a must for me. Also having the ability to increase the speed when looking for bass while trolling down the bank. The new True Scan has a break-away shaft to eliminate stripping the motor gears if your transducer bumps something. I’m not downing any of the other mounts on the market, I’m just giving my experience with over a year of running the first LS version and now I’m running the new Livescanner True Scan.
    Thanks,

Stan Stone

11. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar

12. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar

The ASC(absolute speed control) is new and standard on all production models. The adjustable shaft is also new and standard on production models. I do all the design and machine work and constantly upgrading to make all of the products we offer full featured and highest quality available.
    With the inline shaft design of the All Scan there’s no gears to break and the motor is tuned so it will move out of the way when hitting something. The 24/36 volt drive system is super efficient and doesn’t put any extra stain on the 12 volt system. Our 4 bearing support gives you a high level of shaft support for keeping the transducer solid while using and running rough water. The Hybrid system offers on shaft control with the trolling motor as well. All models include a built Perspective mode bracket.

14. Moderator
    Interesting products.

Stan,

Nice video but I have a couple questions

#1 the remote has 4 buttons what does the two smaller buttons do? (C & D)

#2 can you set it for livescanner with the remote?

#3 do you have to have the pedal installed?
    "The handicapped angler"

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    Stan,

Nice video but I have a couple questions

#1 the remote has 4 buttons what does the two smaller buttons do? (C & D)

#2 can you set it for livescanner with the remote?

#3 do you have to have the pedal installed?
    The C & D buttons will be used in the future. You can put it into true scan (continuous scan) with the remote by pressing A then B while holding both. It sees a first than B so it knows. I think you have to have the pedal installed, the remote is an option that plugs into the pedal wiring harness.
    Thanks,

Stan Stone

17. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    The 4 button remote use the a and b for left and right and pressing the a and b together turns true scan auto sweep on.The c and d will be utilized down the road .
    Yes the remote controls all functions
    The foot pedal has to be on the true scan and elite models for the speed control function it is a option on the pro model to not have the foot pedal and remote only and we do sell a bunch .
    Last edited by TOUCH OF CLASS; 11-23-2021 at 04:45 PM.

18. Member
    Thanks TOUCH OF CLASS for the information.
    Thanks,

Stan Stone

So how do you change the speed with the remote?
    "The handicapped angler"

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    So how do you change the speed with the remote?
    You have to change the speed with the foot pedal.
    Thanks,

Stan Stone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast