Thread: NorEasters

NorEasters

Is there anything different that you do when they come ?
    seems let every weekend its a cold front or some sort of nor'easter, could be the same but I can't really tell.
    seems like alot of wind on the nor'easters and that sucks worse than the cold.

If you were fishing before during and after what would be your approach ?

Thanks in advance

2. Member
    Most cold fronts are out of the N.W in FL. We do have occasional N. E and are usually the hardest to fish. The cold fronts that plunge temps dramatically have a tendicy to shut the fish down and you have to fish slow to slower. The hi wind events, FL. bass don't like the wind and will bury up in what's available, that's when you gotta knock em in the head to get them to bite. Although,if a N.E doesn't plunge the temp much and you can find windblown points that are not blown out a vibrating bait can call in some Biggins.

3. Member
    Thank You Sir.

4. Member
    If we had any vegetation I would flip all day. Since we don’t I stay home. On a serious note—I have had a several good days doing totally different stuff. Example. Dec 2016 fished a USA bassin event out of trout creek and caught 20 pounds and second place had
    four pounds. Caught every fish on a buzz bait in canals. I will lead you to zero fish caught (lol) I just try stuff since the Florida strain sucks with weather. If you like intercostal fishing hit sisters creek for red and trout. They bite all the time when bass don’t.

5. Member
    You give me much hope