TV 20/20 escape from a house of horror

I am sitting here on 11/19/21 watching this show tonight [ 8:00 pm - 10pm CST ) , at times in tears. This is why biblical interpretation matters. Mixing old covenant laws into our teachings post the Eschaton.

This TV show should make every Christian examine closely , what they believe, why they believe it.
    Last edited by godsdozer; 11-19-2021 at 10:40 PM.

2. Member
    Sadly many Christians mix and or claim ( on this website) ............................. there are two different ways to salvation. Grace, Law.

3. Member

4. Member
    There is a "Term" described in this video and in the TV broadcast.................... called " Conditioned " . It is the same phenomenon found in all Christian church settings. My friends HoustonG, and Rexico bring up examples of "Conditioned" in many of their post.

Definition :
    verbpast tense: conditioned; past participle: conditioned

have a significant influence on or determine (the manner or outcome of something).
      "national choices are conditioned by the international political ect

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    There is a "Term" described in this video and in the TV broadcast.................... called " Conditioned " . It is the same phenomenon found in all Christian church settings. My friends HoustonG, and Rexico bring up examples of "Conditioned" in many of their post.

What if.... what if one of the main queries of Rexs' is some of that "conditioning" (this is included in 'Behavioral Sciences' if anyone bothered to look/investigate) In lieu of fast-forwarding through a commercial bank (remember there used to be 2 or 3 commercials each break? This is also a part of 'it™')

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...serve-american

6. Banned
    This goes w/the other thread authored by "Sexy Rexy'

-----------

Drifter106- look up 'Wetiko' definition (that 'energy' we typed about and see if that doesn't cover a bunch) There is a blk./wh. rendering that also has a definition. This 'energy' was also listed in a couple other threads.

7. Member
    Thank you for your contribution to the faith forum : If it is a contribution lol

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    Thank you for your contribution to the faith forum : If it is a contribution lol

I'd co-sign that video absolutely.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    I'd co-sign that video absolutely.