Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need some advice about UPS

I spent 21000 on a package from eBay, got notice it would be here Nov 23-25 from eBay. Four days later I got email from eBay saying it was delivered on Nov 18 ( yesterday) at 9:38 last night. I looked everywhere around the house, garage no package. The tracking said driver left at front door, no one was answering at the door, all false we were home and no sounds at all from my two dogs. Who do I go after UPS or eBay??

eBay

"Did not receive item"
    "The handicapped angler"

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    eBay

"Did not receive item"
    No, do not go after eBay, for one there's nothing the seller can do at this point, and 2, if tracking shows delivered you will lose any case

4. Member
    You need to contact UPS and try to talk to your local driver directly. Sometimes if they don't get to their stops in time they will scan the package as delivered and bring it the next day. But, they're also bad about putting boxes in random places like inside vehicles etc. Try to get a hold of UPS and completely cover your property to see if they put it somewhere random. So far, every one of these situations I've been in, the box has turned up. Good luck

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    You need to contact UPS and try to talk to your local driver directly. Sometimes if they don't get to their stops in time they will scan the package as delivered and bring it the next day. But, they're also bad about putting boxes in random places like inside vehicles etc. Try to get a hold of UPS and completely cover your property to see if they put it somewhere random. So far, every one of these situations I've been in, the box has turned up. Good luck
    Man I have looked high and low all around but it’s just not here! Why would they say it was delivered at 9:38 pm, I know these guys work long hours but never have I received anything that late from UPS or Fed X??

6. Member
    $21,000 ?
    GETFISHED !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaymasRodney View Post
    I spent 21000 on a package from eBay, got notice it would be here Nov 23-25 from eBay. Four days later I got email from eBay saying it was delivered on Nov 18 ( yesterday) at 9:38 last night. I looked everywhere around the house, garage no package. The tracking said driver left at front door, no one was answering at the door, all false we were home and no sounds at all from my two dogs. Who do I go after UPS or eBay??
    When your order from overseas come in put some pics on here I'm curious as to what she looks like .

contact ebay

2009 ELITE 210

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getfished View Post
    $21,000 ?
    No, 210.00$ sorry

10. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Contact UPS. Ebay will take days to take an action
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

11. Member
    I filed with eBay yesterday for a non delivery and got a refund today. eBay notified seller of non delivery and they refunded my money an d apologized for their error. They used a last mile delivery company called LaserShip. ( never heard of ‘em ) They claim to attempted delivery “numerous “ times. I’m retired and have been home all week, no delivery attempt here. I would file with eBay and follow up with UPS. Hope this helps.
    Ranger Z 518
    Evinrude G2 150 HO

12. Member
    You can call the 800 # and fight your way thru that. (800-742-5877) Or.. You can wait till monday and i can help you further. Pm me your phone number and we can text more details and pics. I am in this exact department at UPS. I will help you monday when i get back to the office. And, just for anyone wondering, we work up to 14hrs a day. So we have lots of deliveries after 9pm. Its unfortunate, but this time of year it is normal.

13. Member
    Porch Pirates maybe?

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tfall View Post
    Porch Pirates maybe?
    Very likely.

15. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Try Ebay and UPS whoever gets you what you need , don't wait too long
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    When your order from overseas come in put some pics on here I'm curious as to what she looks like .

I had the UPS driver deliver my package to the wrong house. I was able to contact him while he was still on his route. He was able to retrace where he mistakenly left my package and get it to me. So maybe you can get with the driver and they might remember where they did leave it.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic Bob View Post
    I had the UPS driver deliver my package to the wrong house. I was able to contact him while he was still on his route. He was able to retrace where he mistakenly left my package and get it to me. So maybe you can get with the driver and they might remember where they did leave it.
    OK, one question how do you find out who the driver is, any advice is much appreciated because of 70 years i never had to deal with this before!!

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post

Keep us posted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast