Thread: Casslaw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Casslaw

Where is he? Haven’t heard from him in a while..

Oh, he's around. He's working to win AOY in our little bass club down here on Harris Chain so he is laser focused right now

I will let him know people are asking about him.
    Last edited by Hez; 11-20-2021 at 04:50 AM.

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

3. Member
    ��

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hez View Post
    Oh, he's around. He's working to win AOY in our little bass club down here on Harris Chain so he is laser focused right now

I will let him know people are asking about him.

5. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I’m here! What did I miss??

I haven’t been on here much the last couple months, no real reason, just been dealing with a few things.

I wouldn't say I’m super focused on AOY (I’m lying), if I win I win. Speaking of winning, I just got the boat ready for tomorrow and yes I do plan on winning !

I really just want to win AOY so I can make jokes to all the people in the club with 70k glitter sleds that they got beat by a guy in a Jon boat! Not that I’m saving up for one or anything...
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

6. Member
    Good luck let us know how you did..

7. Banned
    Good to read that He is still afloat...

Give me fore-warning and I'll begin to clear out the few things I'll grab from the Ranger™ before Y'all come take it away..

I'll grab that good jacket and a couple rods and the rest is Yours, leave some room because the shed has a bunch of crap in it too...

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    I’m here! What did I miss??

I haven’t been on here much the last couple months, no real reason, just been dealing with a few things.

I wouldn't say I’m super focused on AOY (I’m lying), if I win I win. Speaking of winning, I just got the boat ready for tomorrow and yes I do plan on winning !

I really just want to win AOY so I can make jokes to all the people in the club with 70k glitter sleds that they got beat by a guy in a Jon boat! Not that I’m saving up for one or anything...
    Well if you win then you can buy my Ranger- You know one of them a “Glitter” boats. Lol

9. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I didn’t win...Hez did! I got 3rd because I went to boat flip a 3.5 pounder before he was ready. First fish of the day and he came out of the water shaking, made it about waist high, then shook my buzzfrog and went right back in the water!

I said to my co-angler that I just lost the tournament, and boy was I mad!! Went on to catch close to 20 but I didn’t find the 3lb+ fish that I needed. I got 3rd, a little over a pound from the W

Now Hez is in reach of MY AOY title so I have to go fish our 2 day classic on his lake (Harris Chain) and hold him off. I’m going to just win it and put it away...while staying at his house so I don’t have to drive so far

I love my baby Triton, she’s been great but I need a glass boat to fish tournaments. It’s not the speed as much as the wind blowing around so bad, cannot handle big waves, comfort standing on the deck for 8 hours, etc. I really want to get a nice glitter sled, but right now this pandemic has messed up the legal industry and this attorney needs a new job!

Cannot believe I lost that fish!����������
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

10. Member
    I didn’t win...Hez did! I got 3rd because I went to boat flip a 3.5 pounder before he was ready. First fish of the day and he came out of the water shaking, made it about waist high, then shook my buzzfrog and went right back in the water!

I said to my co-angler that I just lost the tournament, and boy was I mad!! Went on to catch close to 20 but I didn’t find the 3lb+ fish that I needed. I got 3rd, a little over a pound from the W

Now Hez is in reach of MY AOY title so I have to go fish our 2 day classic on his lake (Harris Chain) and hold him off. I’m going to just win it and put it away...while staying at his house so I don’t have to drive so far

I love my baby Triton, she’s been great but I need a glass boat to fish tournaments. It’s not the speed as much as the wind blowing around so bad, cannot handle big waves, comfort standing on the deck for 8 hours, etc. I really want to get a nice glitter sled, but right now this pandemic has messed up the legal industry and this attorney needs a new job!

Cannot believe I lost that fish!����������
    Congratulations to Hez, and you!

11. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Thanks Terry! Hope you’re doing well, haven’t talked to you in a while.

Thanks to you and that one day we went fishing you made me a better fisherman! I had zero imagination with a jerkbait until that day with you. Now, I’m at least decent. 50-60% of my fish Sunday came on a jerkbait. Between that and learning to flip more precisely like you do, that day taught me a lot! Many thanks!

12. Member
    Thanks Terry! Hope you’re doing well, haven’t talked to you in a while.

Thanks to you and that one day we went fishing you made me a better fisherman! I had zero imagination with a jerkbait until that day with you. Now, I’m at least decent. 50-60% of my fish Sunday came on a jerkbait. Between that and learning to flip more precisely like you do, that day taught me a lot! Many thanks!
    Because of my neck and back issues I gave up fishing. Should have before I did, but pushed my luck. And it cost me.
    Didn't renew my license when they expired in March, and not renewing the trailers or boats registrations. Shouldn't have last December. Wasn't fishing much because of my condition before I did. But made 3 trips after registering everything again last year. One was very expensive after my shoulders, arms, and hands went numb from my neck damage messing with the nerves.
    Did enjoy my jerkbait and swimbait fishing past few years before my body made me stop. Tried glide baits lots, with seldom any luck. But seeing huge followers made me try it every trip for a good amount of time. And if I would have changed the split rings on BPS ones, I would have had 2 good ones from them. But after replacing split rings no such luck.
    Glad you'll are out enjoying it, and doing well.

13. Member
    Last seen, the famed litigator was dink fishing in a resident's only zone.

https://ibb.co/71GdCGt
    Last edited by TampaJim; 11-24-2021 at 06:29 PM.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    Last seen, the famed litigator was dink fishing in a resident's only zone.

https://ibb.co/71GdCGt
    Hello Jim!
    Good to see you on.
    Last edited by 250bassFL; 11-24-2021 at 08:18 PM.

15. Member
    Welcome back Jim..

16. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    JJJJJ...Jim?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Terry, I’m really sorry to hear that. You’re an amazing fisherman, I hate it that your body has deteriorated that much. If you need help with your boat in any way let me know. I’d even take her fishing for ya!

17. Member
    JJJJJ...Jim?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Terry, I’m really sorry to hear that. You’re an amazing fisherman, I hate it that your body has deteriorated that much. If you need help with your boat in any way let me know. I’d even take her fishing for ya!
    Since me and you went out, had lot done to it at Power Source Marine, because of the stalling out. New fuel system, because all that sitting not being used after the wreck. Lower unit totally reworked, only keeping the old housing. Even Hydraulic steering rebuilt. But it won't be registered to use. Probably sell it. Even though it has never been the same since the wreck. I never even reinstalled LED lights all over it, like I had for years. Had to take them off for the work to be done. Got new ones and never installed.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Last edited by 250bassFL; 11-25-2021 at 10:39 AM.

18. Banned
    Casslaw- I ran across this place in Ocala that has Ketamine Infusions whilst micro-dosing Psilocybin for my PTSD™ and while absorbing the info I ran across this part:

https://www.infusionclinicocala.com/sot-therapy

19. Member
    Dang, Casslaw and TJ in the same thread. Welcome back guys.

Casslaw I hope you learned to net everything in a tournament on that fish. That way you can always blame a lost fish on yer partner/net person.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    Dang, Casslaw and TJ in the same thread. Welcome back guys.

Casslaw I hope you learned to net everything in a tournament on that fish. That way you can always blame a lost fish on yer partner/net person.
    He doesn't believe in nets and makes fun of me for using one!

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast