Knobb Creek Machine Gun Shoot done ????

Any word from the Ky or Tn guys as to why its done. It had to have been a big portion of their income. Are they closing the range down or something?

Think I heard or read that insurance was too much, the store I believe is going to remain open.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

3. Member
    According to someone close to the family the rights to the shoot were sold. The store and range are staying open as usual. If this is true the shoot is not over but will be under new management. Whether or not it will be held in the same place or not, who knows. Personally, I had little interest in the shoot itself but spent a small fortune twice a year restocking components, parts and other items. I'll be over there in the next few days and get info straight from the horses mouth.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Syko View Post
    According to someone close to the family the rights to the shoot were sold. The store and range are staying open as usual. If this is true the shoot is not over but will be under new management. Whether or not it will be held in the same place or not, who knows. Personally, I had little interest in the shoot itself but spent a small fortune twice a year restocking components, parts and other items. I'll be over there in the next few days and get info straight from the horses mouth.
    Let me know what you hear. I have literally swam, fished, played in Knobb Creek.