2005 Z21 Ranger boat console seats - no new skins available from Ranger Parts!

2005 Z21 Ranger boat console seats - no new skins available from Ranger Parts! Tried to order through my Ranger dealer but apparently Ranger parts inventory doesn't go back that far. Looking for options, I've found some local upholsterers that can do the job of around $1200, Does anyone know of an online boat salvage yard that might have a decent set? My passenger seat is fine, but drivers seat is wearing out.

2. Member
    It may not change the outcome. You need to call Ranger Parts direct. I purchased a new skin two years ago. When ordering I was offered a new seat with center glove box and sent a templet to choose my colors. The orders used to go into Rangers trim shop. Good luck.

3. Member
    I called Ranger parts about a month ago to order skins. Was told they are so backed up it would be 6-9 months before they take orders for seat skins. But they will eventually get back to making them. Be careful when ordering. I got one about a year ago and they changed the colors and did not tell me. My seat was grey and dark ruby, but they quit using dark ruby and now just use ruby, so it was considerably different than the other seat.

A good Upholstery shop can make your seats what you want. Just make sure they use marine grade vinyl material and thread. Believe me, it's much easier to pay to have it done than wrestling those seats on your own !!
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

5. mikesxpress
    Replacement Ranger skins for my 2009 Z21 lasted 18 months before the material around the seams started deteriorating. The original skins lasted 10 years. Get the upholstery shop to do them in Sunbrella colors of your choice.

I just bought my skins not to long ago to do my seats and did not have any issues. The colors that were in my boat they only had the one color. It took about 8 weeks to get the main seat skins. They make them and ship em so they don't get lost. The rest came about two weeks later. I suggest calling parts and talking with them. It's easy to do just take your time putting them on.
    I changed the inside color of the seats to a lighter one.
    08 198VX Ranger Comanche w/200 Opti Finally!