Which Hot Foot for Z7?

Hey guys, I need some more help and you guys have always come through for me. Which hot foot do I need for a 2015 Z7? Top load or or the side load? I ordered a top load thinking I could run my throttle cable through the hole my other wires are run through under the console but I don't know. If I ran the original hot foot, I don't know where to run the cable out? I've searched high and low to try to find some pictures of other installs but have been unsuccessful. Thanks in advance for all the help.

2. Member
    Use a hole saw and cut hole as low as you can under the control box. The put a stainless clam shell over it. Hole is hidden and cable is run. Just my thoughts.

3. Member
    Mine is a side load one. My cable comes out just below the cup holder and covered by a clamshell as mentioned above. FWIW mine was a factory install….

Quote Originally Posted by jb882 View Post
    Mine is a side load one. My cable comes out just below the cup holder and covered by a clamshell as mentioned above. FWIW mine was a factory install….
    This is how my z8 is as well from factory

5. Member
    Could y’all take a picture of where it comes out? I do not like drilling holes, but I realize it’s a necessary evil

6. Member
    Here is how mine is setup, i mis-spoke when i said it had a clamshell, its a plastic grommet where the hole is.