anyone lose a prop @ Green River lake?...I found it

I found this prop 11/9 and it was barley under the water. In the last week they have been slowly pulling water so one week later on 11/16 it was out of the water. To my surprise it came out of the stump fairly easy. The hub kit is still intact. It snapped off at the prop shaft. I spent maybe 5 minutes cleaning the dirt off it. I would estimate its only been in the water for a short time. Check out the before picture and then compare it to picture #3. Had I not posted the before picture you would never known it was lodged in a stump. In picture #4 you can see some very light scratches. If anyone has lost this prop or knows someone who lost one at Green River Lake please reach out to me with the exact location it impacted the tree. If you can identify the exact spot I found it I will do my best to see its returned.

2. Member
    This is just an amazing find, one in a million for sure!

AWESOME!

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

Don’t know if that came off a Bass boat so might have better results with FB? BTW, that is cool.

5. Member
    Looks more like a prop from a runabout than a bass boat.

Quote Originally Posted by back_lash View Post
    Don’t know if that came off a Bass boat so might have better results with FB? BTW, that is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by BttrBn View Post
    Looks more like a prop from a runabout than a bass boat.

I don't have a faceplam account so I posted it here and on another site I visit but it does not get much traffic. I google searched the information stamped on the prop and its definitely for a motor around 70 HP. If my memory is correct the prop new was around $225 and with a hub kit to fit the particular motor its being installed on it put the price around $250.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    I don't have a faceplam account so I posted it here and on another site I visit but it does not get much traffic. I google searched the information stamped on the prop and its definitely for a motor around 70 HP. If my memory is correct the prop new was around $225 and with a hub kit to fit the particular motor its being installed on it put the price around $250.
    These pics are awesome. Agree with backlash though, best bet might be to have someone post this thread on the FKLRC(fishing kentucky's lakes, rivers and creeks) facebook page. Haven't been on there in a while, but it's a big group and have seen posts before of people returning found tackle boxes and such.

After that accident I bet he went aluminum.
    2003 Stratos 185, Yamaha V150LTRB, Tempest Plus 25P

9. Member
    Gene if you wanna send me those pics in a text ill post them on facebook. Likely not anybody from around here but cant hurt to try
    They aint got hands, set the hook

10. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    Gene if you wanna send me those pics in a text ill post them on facebook. Likely not anybody from around here but cant hurt to try
    sent